What do you do when you love to cook....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THAT is a great idea!
If I could afford postage......
on the other hand, it would be a huge, widespread joke like fruitcake.....
I can see a new sticky entitled "I got another suziquzie box"

Hey, DC'ers are getting your wonderful baking....send it postage due!:-p

Okie dokey, from now on it's all your hubby's fault! And for the record, your livingroom looks like a very happy place. Have you seen buckytom's? Empty beer cans, overflowing ashtrays, blow-up dolls....actually, it's a pretty happy place, too!

Okie dokey, from now on it's all your hubby's fault! And for the record, your livingroom looks like a very happy place. Have you seen buckytom's? Empty beer cans, overflowing ashtrays, blow-up dolls....actually, it's a pretty happy place, too!

I didn't know it was National Pick on BuckyTom Day. :ermm: Can't think of anything to add...

ahhhh, the good old days. i miss my old apartment. :)

oh man, there's so many ways that i can go with that one, f-mom.

but i'll be nice. :cool:

really, a fruitcake? i hope it's soaked in rum, just like... lol, ok, gotta stop there. this is a famly site.

maybe he could cleam my living room so i can cook some more?
i promise to not make fruitcake

gw lives closer to me than you, i bet i could get him down here.....
I'll even let ya watch flavor of love while you clean.
how 'bout the grasshopper pie i didn't get to make for easter?
FM you bring the coffee!!!

not a half bad idea there... how about Suziequzie makes the first batch, and sends it on to one other dc member who then has to make a different batch and send it on to another...recipes included...hmm... maybe we could resurrect the apron idea here....COOKIES ANYONE???????

I'm not quite sure how ALOT of threads are turning out the way they are this afternoon!!!!

sounds fun to ME. lol. note the signature ;)

LP it's tough to find the sign up link, but they are doing it right now, which means we'd have a year to get ready to do it as a group. They are all over the food network right now with the commercials...I'll see if I can track down a better link....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom