What do you like on your French fries.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
salt, salt & pepper, with catsup, without catsup, salt & vinegar, steak seasoning & ranch dressing, beef gravy, chicken gravy, pork gravy, taco meat & onions & cheddar cheese & catsup (great way to use up your leftover taco fixin's),.....
I've been meaning to try some of those french fried potaters with mustard, ala "Slingblade". The large ones....

I once ordered french fries in Belgium and had a delicious curry flavored ketchup with them. I wish I could find that here...

Speaking of french fries, I'm a big fan, but what I REALLY like is sweet potato french fries (dipped in a small amount of ketchup). Yum!

Lots of salt and some ketchup... and I like mine dripping with grease. Yummmy!

When we were in school ( about a million years ago) we'd dip them in chocolate milkshakes. Back then... we thought it was good!

Depends on what I'm having them with:

Fast-food: salt, pepper, and ketchup

Hot Roast beef / sandwich: salt, pepper, and GRAVY!!!

5 Guys Burgers: Malt vinegar and salt
Fish: Malt vinegar and salt

What do you like on your french fries?

my mouth:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

ok, I'll be good. I like bleu cheese dressing OR poutine version of gravy over white curds of cheese all melty [oh my Lord!!!] OR mayo, I know, my bad, OR this spice rub I make that has a multitude of seasonings in it but also mostly contains raw sugar [I know:ohmy:] OR shrimp cocktail sauce.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies. There are some new toppings for me to try :pig: but I dont think I can bring myself to try either the mustard or chocolate milkshake ones.

Does anybody like theirs with guacomole or Mexican tomato salsa. I like those toppings too.
I also like them sprinkled with parmesan cheese. Or with a hot cheese sause on them. Hot in temperature and/or flavour.

Crispy I like em with light salt and ketchup or BBQ sauce.
Otherwise as cheese fries or chili cheese fries.

I do remember long ago in high school some girls dipping theirs in their chocolate milk, yick then and yick now! LOL.

Crispy I like em with light salt and ketchup or BBQ sauce.
Otherwise as cheese fries or chili cheese fries.

I do remember long ago in high school some girls dipping theirs in their chocolate milk, yick then and yick now! LOL.

Milk No, chocolate shake Yes !

Last edited:
I like mine dipped in sweet and sour sauce! Chick-fil-a has a polynesian sauce that is great for dipping hot and crispy wafflle fries in!

Last edited:
Usually just with salt and ketchup. There is a local restaurant that serves a remoulade sauce with their fried fish - that's good with the fries, too.

Depends on my mood. Salt always !!

Sometimes chil and cheese
Sometimes ketchup
Sometimes mustard
Sometimes mayo
Sometimes salt and vinegar
Sometimes a milkshake

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom