What have you had for a snack lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Animals Crackers. I felt like Shirley Temple. I wanted to break out in song and start to tap dance. :angel:

Animals Crackers. I felt like Shirley Temple. I wanted to break out in song and start to tap dance. :angel:
Animal crackers always make me think of my Dad--supposedly Navy fighter pilots (at least the ones he knew) used to eat them before leaving the ship.

I had some Chocolate Wheaten biscuits...I love them, very hard to stop at one....so I dont :ROFLMAO:

Peanut butter and Graham crackers sometimes with Nutella. Or Saltine Crackers with cottage cheese. When we visited our Grandparents in Vt. they always had ''Cross crackers'' and cheddar cheese. ''Cross'' went out of business but think The Vt. Country Store sells a version of them. I remember crumbling them up in clam chowder.

Last edited:
I read that Lindt Is going to open the first cafe in the U.S.A. in Wrentham Ma. I know they have been very successful in Australia. Thanks for sending them our way. I notice Lindt sponsors Curtis Stone on every show,and of course he uses the products as well. Excellent quality chocolate.

MC, that is great news that they are heading your way :)

Also good to hear that Lindt sponsor Curtis...it certainly is one of the finest chocolates out there :)

I have been munching on Garlic/Cheese croutons.

There is a Lindt factory in Latham, NH. About an hours ride from me. :angel:

Today I went to a bakery with mum and her partner for morning tea...I had a lovely donut with white icing and sprinkles, mum had an iced fruit bun and Don had a fruit slice....we all had a hot chocolate :yum:

Yesterday I had some Olive Oil and Rosemary Triscuits with tzatziki. Yummy flavors.

I love the dill ones! With a thin slice of havarti on top? I could make that my supper. BTW GG, have you (or anyone, really) tried the Triscuits with brown rice? Curious, but not enough to buy.

This morning I bought some quick oats in packets of all different flavours, I just had one of them, they are so creamy and tasty :yum:

Back
Top Bottom