What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks UB I made biscuits with crisp bacon in them plastered them with butter and added thick sliced tomatoes salt and pepper.
it was yummy
kades

Last edited:
Yesterday I had orange juice, a bowl of Grape-Nuts Flakes with sliced strawberries and blueberries, a galss of Ovaltine, and coffee.

Today I had white grape juice, a Thomas' bagel thin with cream cheese and lox, a glass of Ovaltine, and coffee.

A bacon, sliced portabella mushroom, green onion and 3-cheese (American, cheddar, Mozz) quesadilla kind of thing is breakfast. I seasoned the filling with garlic powder and italian seasoning.

Onion, pepper, artichoke, and green garlic omelette.

A bacon, sliced portabella mushroom, green onion and 3-cheese (American, cheddar, Mozz) quesadilla kind of thing is breakfast. I seasoned the filling with garlic powder and italian seasoning.

I'm torn, I want both breakfasts...:pig:

I had corned beef hash and eggs with a bagel thin this morning.

Because I'm working in Poland M-F (and live in SE Ontario), breakfast has become a big thing. Getting up and starting work (from home) between 3:30 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. leaves a lot of the day for eating.

I eat eggs for the protein. This morning I put 3 eggs in a hot CI pan. I scrambled them in the pan, added habernaro (sp) pepper (thin slices), mushrooms, chives, tarragon, and cheddar cheese. I wish I'd had taco shells, but I was too lazy to make any while the eggs cooked (and way too hungry). I used to measure out the amount of milk/cream using a half egg shell for each egg, but I saw a segment on one of the Foodie shows where you scramble the egg in the pan...my favorite way to make scrambled eggs now.

Last edited:
'Because I'm working in Poland M-F (and live in SE Ontario), breakfast has become a big thing. Getting up and starting work (from home) between 3:30 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. leaves a lot of the day for eating.'
Do you mean the Poland that's 6 or 7 hours ahead of your time zone?

Cranberry, mandarin orange, walnut/mixed nut jumbo muffin with a cup of good hot coffee.

'Because I'm working in Poland M-F (and live in SE Ontario), breakfast has become a big thing. Getting up and starting work (from home) between 3:30 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. leaves a lot of the day for eating.'
Do you mean the Poland that's 6 or 7 hours ahead of your time zone?
Yup--I mean that Poland that is physically 6 hours ahead of my time zone (and I can't pronounce most of the other people's names). I can get up that early, but man, does my stomach have a hard time with the hours. I like being done with the work by noon <g>. Except I have to nap. And, by Friday, I' m REALLY tired. This coming back to NA time is hard...and my DH kinda rolls over and mumbles (I think that is what he mumbles on Monday morning), "you going back to Poland..."

Breakfast this morning. I cheated and used Pillsbury frozen biscuits but it was still good!

Attachments

• breakfast06182011-1.jpg
    breakfast06182011-1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 216
  • breakfast06182011-2.jpg
    breakfast06182011-2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 197
Today I had a BK #5 :D
The Ciabatta Club. Pretty darn good sandwich, especially for Burger King.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom