What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This morning we went out to Frank's Place for breakfast. One of the few local restaurants we really like and the only one (as far as we're concerned) the serves good breakfast food. Hubby had a southern omelet (sausage, onions and hash browns, topped with sausage gravy). I had chicken fried steak and eggs with home fries.

This morning we went out to Frank's Place for breakfast. One of the few local restaurants we really like and the only one (as far as we're concerned) the serves good breakfast food. Hubby had a southern omelet (sausage, onions and hash browns, topped with sausage gravy). I had chicken fried steak and eggs with home fries.

We eat steak egg and chips here, guess all countries have some similar foods.
I love hash browns :) With crispy bacon, eggs over easy, grilled tomato and some juicy pork sausage! Just give me W/sauce, tabasco and HP to go with that and I'm a happy girl!!!!!

today i had a garden cucumber, sliced in thin 1/3 cuts, mixed together with dairy sour cream, dill and pepper. wonderful creamy, fresh and refreshing breakfast served with seminola bread and sweet butter.

today i had a garden cucumber, sliced in thin 1/3 cuts, mixed together with dairy sour cream, dill and pepper. wonderful creamy, fresh and refreshing breakfast served with seminola bread and sweet butter.

When I was still in primary school we made a cucumber, yogurt, dill and pepper salad in History class. It was a recipe made by the Ancient Egyptians :)

I got to work early today so I made 3 egg whites with a slice of fat free cheese, lean ham & toast with peanut butter & jelly a side of watermelon & a cup of good hot coffee. I love ketchup on my egg whites. How many out there like ketchup on eggs?

I got to work early today so I made 3 egg whites with a slice of fat free cheese, lean ham & toast with peanut butter & jelly a side of watermelon & a cup of good hot coffee. I love ketchup on my egg whites. How many out there like ketchup on eggs?

Count me a fan. I especially like it on eggs when I'm out camping. Don't know why it makes a difference but for some reason it does.

The only way I can get scrambled eggs down is with either sliced fresh tomatoes in summer or ketchup the rest of the year when there are no frsh tomatoes to be had.
kades

simonbaker said:

No, not ketchup, but I love salsa on eggs!

The only way I can get scrambled eggs down is with either sliced fresh tomatoes in summer or ketchup the rest of the year when there are no frsh tomatoes to be had.
kades

I love seasonal fresh tomatoes. We got our first tomato last monday out of our small garden.

simonbaker said:

Eggs without ketchup are like a day without sunshine. Salsa will do in a pinch, but just not the same.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom