What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, no, no... not for me.
I had a bad experience with yogurt when I was younger :shock:
It needs to be "in" something for me to eat it, like a tartar sauce or that Greek sauce I can never rememeber how to spell, which is what I bought it for but I my cucumber had gone bad.
I'll get around to using it one of these days.

I had to look that one up. Tzatziki? It said it's the sauce that's on a gyro. I always loved that sauce and wondered what it was. Thanks!

coffee, no creamer, 2 slices of light wheat bread 2 dry roasted peanut butter & honey, greek yogurt & 1/2 nature valley granola bar.

I had an Oikos Greek yogurt (café latte flavor) and a chobani (strawberry on bottom flavor ) Greek yogurt and a cup of my favorite blend of fresh ground coffee beans with Cinnabon creamer.

Last edited:
After Mass today Dh made us french toast with hawaiian bread, bacon & turkey sausage links.

Today I had a close-to-tasteless Bosc pear - The fruit is terrible here in NC.

Today I had a close-to-tasteless Bosc pear - The fruit is terrible here in NC.

Isn't that depressing? I got the most beautiful red pear from our fruit program at school, it was hard as a rock, and totallly flavorless. I don't think it's just in NC.

Isn't that depressing? I got the most beautiful red pear from our fruit program at school, it was hard as a rock, and totallly flavorless. I don't think it's just in NC.
Fruit must be bad all over. I was so looking forward to a tangerine a couple of days ago, It was dry and tasteless. I had two fresh lemons I was going to use on the weekend to make "lemon brownies" one of them was nasty inside, all dry and beige :( useless

Last edited:
Up at 2 am, couldn't sleep. My breakfast started early today with a bowl of great grains, banana nut cereal & milk.

Up at 2 am, couldn't sleep. My breakfast started early today with a bowl of great grains, banana nut cereal & milk.

Tomorrow make that a poached egg or two on a piece of that multi grain bread. Mix it up a little each day. Keep it interesting. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom