What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Banana and an Herb & Cheese bagel with Spinach & Artichoke Cream Cheese. Tasty, but I definitely would prefer something with eggs, meat, potatoes and cheese. :pig:

4 oz. of pomegranate-blueberry juice, two grapefruit halves with stevia as a sweetener, a cup of coffee, and a few grapes. It's also a heart healthy rehab meal and is helping me to loose about 1/2 a day.

My breakfast today.

Attachments

• pastrami sandwich.jpg
    pastrami sandwich.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 275
Slice of 12 Grain bread topped with honey ham, and Swiss, toasted, with a medium fried egg on top.

Friends invited us to a "brunch" today at 1:00 pm. The guys just couldn't wait until such a late meal, so at 7:30 this morning they had one of my "cinnabon look alikes" I made yesterday. Boy are they good!:chef:

2 scrambled eggs with some diced ham in them a few hash browns, 1 slice, dry toast & always hot coffee.

my usual glass of orange juice diluted with a can of club soda and an apple. I think I will also have a lemon muffin or a hot cross bun.

I had half an everything bagel spread with cream cheese and an orange. DD and DH had blueberry bagels with fried eggs and beef and veal sausages.

Back
Top Bottom