What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the cast iron griddle. I lay it out and then start the burners low to render the fat. Then turn it up some to start the crisping.

So did I....lol....:)

This morning I had a cup of Chobani lemon yogurt (looove that stuff) with some chopped strawberries and blueberries mixed in, and a slice of toasted rye bread, just plain.

Today I had 2 poached eggs (from the girls) served on stir-fried (added grated ginger and some soy) bok choy (from the garden), fresh steamed green peas (also from the garden), a scope of brown rice, and a glass if buttermilk.

Had a fritatta with ham,red peppers and tomatoes diced, small bites of broccoli,2 eggs,bacon, tiny diced potatoes mixed in it. Then turkey sausages, a glass of tomato juice, and a carrot muffin.
kades

Sounds like a good hearty breakfast, kadesma.

I had a bowl of Total, a banana, and some grapefruit juice. :)

Sounds like a good hearty breakfast, kadesma.

I had a bowl of Total, a banana, and some grapefruit juice. :)
That's what I should have had, but I played the:pig:today so tomorrow it's back to being smart
kades

I had a apple fritter from the grocery store when I picked up banana's at the store for work.

Maple sausage, 1 scrambled egg and 1 piece f toast with blackberry jam (seedless) and a glass of tomato juice and coffee.
kades

When I was a kid I used to love to eat raisins right out of the little Sun Maid box. Today, I won't even touch any food that has raisins in it. All I can think of is eating wet bugs. There are a lot of foods I ate as a child and won't touch today. Wonder why?

After a night where I thought I was going to have to call the ambulance, I am much better. So I think I will give having a couple of soft scrambled eggs. Let's see how they go first before I try anything heavier. But definitely a cup of coffee to start my day in bed. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom