What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was some leftover meatballs and sauce in the fridge and some baguette. So I got creative and made myself a meatball sub.

I had a Boston Market meatloaf with mashed taters for lunch. I have to take some cold medicine and was told to take it on a full stomach so it wouldn't upset me. The last thing I need with this cold that is beginning to get me down, is an upset stomach to boot. I haven't felt this sick and miserable in years. It is a good thing there is no one here, because I can't stand me, so how could anyone else? The meatloaf tasted lousy. Or it may be that I couldn't even taste it. Wasted money, wasted time. :angel:

Thanks Dawg. I'll add it to my Penzey's shopping list. Love that Penzey's !

I know what you mean, Kayelle. When we go to the nearest Penzey's, about 7 hours away, it's all I can do to not dump everything on the floor and roll around in it....

Oh, Kayelle....you'll love it! I'm looking at my almost empty bottle now, and among the ingredients are ground ancho, onion, garlic, paprika, lemon peel, jalapeno...basically a southwestern style pepper blend. And it's salt free. I need to order more. :)

I know what you mean, Kayelle. When we go to the nearest Penzey's, about 7 hours away, it's all I can do to not dump everything on the floor and roll around in it....

:LOL: I've never been in a Penzey's store, but I'm pretty sure I'd want to do the same thing!

I had a "good for me" lunch today, started with 1/2 GS apple, 4 mini sweet peppers and a slice of Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake. Yum!

A can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup for me today. Only because I do have to have food in my stomach for the meds. Can there be anything better for a cold than CCNS? :angel:

Back
Top Bottom