What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chicken simmered in rotel served over refries with lettuce, onion, tomatoes, sweet pepper slices, cheese, sour cream and corn chips.

1 slice of very thin, homemade honey wheat bread with 1 slice of swiss cheese & a smear of chopped roast beef in bbq sauce with a bag of special k cracker chips.

I cleaned out the fridge and went deep-freezer diving. I ended up making a pork-stock based soup with rainbow Swiss Chard, bok choy, pinto beans, fresh lettuce, celery, carrots, mushrooms, tomato sauce, garlic, ginger,pepperettes (venison--in the freezer), buttermilk, yogurt, some herbs and spices to taste. I know it sounds gross, but it was very good. I think I might just have another bowl.

Attachments

• soup 014.jpg
    soup 014.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 169
  • soup 015.jpg
    soup 015.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 147
  • soup 016.jpg
    soup 016.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 163
I had a rare roast beef wrap. I left the wrap, tomato, onion and lettuce on the plate along with the really small piece of chocolate cake. It tasted yukky big time. Cup of coffee. :angel:

I cleaned out the fridge and went deep-freezer diving. I ended up making a pork-stock based soup with rainbow Swiss Chard, bok choy, pinto beans, fresh lettuce, celery, carrots, mushrooms, tomato sauce, garlic, ginger,pepperettes (venison--in the freezer), buttermilk, yogurt, some herbs and spices to taste. I know it sounds gross, but it was very good. I think I might just have another bowl.

that sounds good, albeit peculiar.

i had to work until 12:30p today, so i stopped at my favourite street vendor cart for jordanian spiced chicken with hot sauce and yogurt sauce over rice, onions, lettuce, and tomatoes. deeelicious.

Back
Top Bottom