What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
White Bean Chili and Chicken, tortilla strips cheese and sour cream. Mandarin oranges for a side.

I made Mark a tossed salad topped with vegies and italian dressing on the side. With that, some macaroni salad, an orange and bottled water.

We did the mall thing today Santa was really busy so we did Philly cheese steaks, fries and ice tea. yummie and I'm still full.
kades

Again brown baggin it. I had a baloney and cheese sammich on white bread with mustard, a green apple and of course ginger snaps!

Tuna noodle casserole in a Bento with mandarin oranges. I found a green banana at work and had that for a snack.

My hubby packed my lunch... Let's see what's in here... My favorite cheese sammich, a green apple and ginger snaps... Wait there's something else in my bag.... A note :)

A cup of new england clam chowder with about 2 oz. of tomato basil soup added to it saltine crackers & albacore tuna salad.

vitauta said:
yum, sounds like someone has a hardy and healthy appetite. hope this means you are feeling better today, dawg....:)

Thanks, Vit! Not as much coughing, and haven't had to replace the Puffs lately, so hopefully will be non-contagious by Monday!

Seafood chowder at work...they do make good soups. Then ham and cheddar rolls with spicy brown mustard. No bread. Iced Green Tea.

I had a couple of slices of bread with some expensive sharp provolone, toasted and drizzled with garlic butter. Yum!

Had grilled cheese Today using whole wheat bread and sharp cheddar cheese. It really tasted good!

large flour tortilla covered with pepper jack cheese, then nuked til cheese melted folded over and then when cooled a little dunked into some of my dad's avocado dip. YUM
kades

Back
Top Bottom