What is for Dinner, Friday, Aug. 21st?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BBQ Boneless Beef Ribs, Baked Beans, Salad, Root Beer, and a baseball game.

Chicken enchiladas, mexican rice, and black beans with feta cheese sprinkled on top! Mouth watering!

We're on holiday for a week starting from now so just been out and got all the ingredients for the weekends cooking but tonight will be very lazy and get a takeout pizza but I got some extra toppings to throw on when it arrives and sprinkle with some extra cheese and whop it in the oven just to give it a few of Jonny's finishing touches :LOL:

Steak, Baked Potatoes, Grilled Corn on the cob (it's my hubby's bday).

Happy Birthday to Hubbie!

It is a little cooler here today and I am prepping for a cake delivery on Sunday so it is simple comfort food tonight. I am thinking of hamburger stroganoff on egg noodles with salad. Or, Costco ham and pineapple pizza!

We're on holiday for a week starting from now so just been out and got all the ingredients for the weekends cooking but tonight will be very lazy and get a takeout pizza but I got some extra toppings to throw on when it arrives and sprinkle with some extra cheese and whop it in the oven just to give it a few of Jonny's finishing touches :LOL:

I couldn't karma you so have a great week off. I think you ARE inspiring me to go the pizza route. :)

we are going to the Steakhouse with friends
trying out a new one, haven't found one that cames even close to out favorite Mexican STeakhouse in Prague.. yet?

Steak, Baked Potatoes, Grilled Corn on the cob (it's my hubby's bday).
Happy Birthday to your Mr. Wonderful!

We're having baked haddock by default...default 'cuz we went out to de restaurant last night and I need to use it up! Gonna add a bit of grated cheddar cheese to the crumbs for punch. Garlic-parsley red potatoes right from the farm stand, assorted hot veggies (beets, broccoli for me, green beans for him) and a huge salad. Whew! Think I'm too tired to make it now that I've posted it all!;) Oh, and fresh fruit salad with a bit of no-sugar ice cream for dessert....WAY after dinner is over, I'm guessing.

I'm doing what I basically did last night, only just cheese.. mozz and cheddar.... no other toppings.

There is nothing wrong with take-out pizza. that even crossed my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPBeier
I couldn't karma you so have a great week off. I think you ARE inspiring me to go the pizza route. :)
Thanks very much :) Now come on I'm sure you don't need inspiring for takeout pizza that much? :-p Enjoy whatever you decide :D

Take the easy way out and get the take-out pizza! You cook so much as it is! I'm not getting take-out, but I'm cheating! :ermm:

It's after 6 pm and no dinner:LOL: I'm in no mood to cook. I'm going to see if hubby will go get pizza.

I am a culinary student who just happened upon this forum for the first time! Excited to be here!!!

Anyway, we may be going out for Carne Asada tacos tonight, but if those plans fall through then we're making Corn Chowder.

Back
Top Bottom