What is for Dinner, Friday, May 1st?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had tuna steaks drizzled with lemon and rubbed with garlic. We also had leftovers created into chicken alfredo and twice fried potatoes! The salad was green and yummy. Dessert was gumdrops and likely some ice cream later.

went out to a Japanese restaurant tonight..had dragon roll (love eel) and tonkatsu (pork cutlet with spicy plum sauce) and some wonderful tempura veg.

I am using leftovers to make stuffed red peppers for Mark.. with a salad.

I'm going to have something with ground turkey. I'll let you know later.

I ended up making seasoned turkey patties. If anyone wants the recipe, let me know... I halved the recipe and only used 1/2 lb ground turkey and made it into an incredible cheeseburger. On the side, was a small helping of baked, seasoned french fries. I used a small potato, tossed in olive oil, parmesan cheese, chili powder, garlic powder and salt-n-pepper. :pig:
img_818194_0_7f7ae75ad35e1d3e85e7b85e00b94ecf.jpg

This was Mark's dinner... stuffed peppers. They were stuffed with brown rice, spaghetti sauce, diced green pepper, onion and mushrooms... mozz cheese topped it off.
img_818194_1_55cdb77d267e3e1016b762f99f4dff9b.jpg

It was cool and rainy and I was really in the mood to cook. I made Pork Roast with Yorkshire Pudding (what a nice change from the usual starches!), Honey Lemon Ginger Carrots, Spinach with Garlic and Chicken Broth and for dessert, Grilled Fresh Pineapple with Brown Sugar and Kahlua. It was delicious and best of all my roommate cleaned up. I reached my goal of dirtying just about every pot and pan in the kitchen too!

Thanks luvs! I boiled the carrots until just about done but still firm. Drained and returned to pot. Squeezed in half a lemon, about a tsp of ground ginger and a couple TBS. honey. Oh yeah and when I returned the drained carrots to the pot I put in a couple TB. of butter. The carrots really absorb the flavors. They're delish!

Back
Top Bottom