What is for Dinner this Friday, April 17th, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
decided not to cook..... jake wanted subway & i'm not very hungry tonite. i'll snack tonite after i've slept awhile. probably fruit and soy yogurt & peanuts or crackers.

DH has been craving soft-shell tacos, so that's what we are going to have. He went to the store today, so we even have a couple of ripe avocados.

We went to a friends for dinner she served a yummy Chix and leek casserole over wild rice, Green beans with lemon zest and a salad, Apple/cranberry crisp for dessert.
C

It's early here.. just after 4 am, but I'm awake.

I'm making http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f62/tnt-easy-and-fast-chili-56710.html, using very lean ground beef. With that, cornbread (from the freezer and for me)

This was my dinner :pig:. I used white kidney beans, instead of Pinto beans. The kidney beans didn't come with their own sauce... so, I added this-n-that to come up with something close. On top, was shredded Monterey Jack cheese and a little green onion.

img_814337_0_fed69cd39ce2953faca4f684f0771e38.jpg

img_814337_1_d1ca3c1aefbeabc6e6a3123cdba519a5.jpg

Last edited:
Broiled salmon with ginger, lemon, soy sauce, sesame oil, etc., with brown rice, topped with scallions. Steamed broccoli on the side. Starbucks' Java Chip Frappuccino ice cream for dessert.

Back
Top Bottom