What is for dinner, Tuesday, January 13th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to make poor man's beef stroganoff. Ground beef instead of sliced beef. I'll serve it over noodles and have a green salad on the side. Saving real comfort food for later in the week when we're supposed to be freezing our baguettes off.

DH is home for dinner but we are actually going out to a potluck. I am taking phyllo pastries with various fillings that I started last night and will finish today. With this group there is always an incredible variety of food so I can't wait to see what we will have!

another double shift for me. :(

so dinner will be souvlaki or maybe a reuben from the diner at midnight. :)

then i have to be back in at 6am tomorrow. :(

christmas bills are coming in, plus we just bought a new fridge and washing machine, and we're going skiing next week. overtime was available, so whatcha gonna do. :neutral:

does anyone have this week's winning lottery numbers?

Oh Bucky...you work so hard for your family! You are a good man!!!

Paul has a class to go to tonight so he'll be home late... left overs here.

thanks pds.

i guess i should be grateful to have so much work.

umm, i hope paul has no class tomorrow!!! :huh:

kids:LOL:Ethan has asked for those things I make that look like pie..When asked what is in them it varies but today he wants potatoes,turnips,meat, onion..in other words we are having pasties, a green salad with lots of tomatoes and pie the kind with apples..Kid knows what he wants doesn't he? I don't mind I really enjoy fixing things they all like..
kadesma

I have some pinto beans with ham cooking and with it we will have oven fried chicken, steamed rice, green salad, cornbread and I think I will make some brownies. Gs is spending the night with us. He finished the apple dumplings last night so he will want dessert (of course, we will too).

Back
Top Bottom