What is there to eat in your fridge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we have roast beef, ham, provollone.cheddar,mache lettuce with tomato, onion,avocado needs to be peeled boiled and sliced baby yukons withonion and cheese to be cooked onion soup to heat up. pudding,sliced peaches,apple pie
kades

Last edited:
Sliced smoked Ham, yogurt, milk, sweet gherkins, bread & butter pickles, pickled watermelon rind, pecans, homemade split pea soup.

cooked chicken, beef stew - milk cheeses eggs, yougurt, cottage cheese, cold fried yellow squash, egg plant, carrots, beets from the garden, and the usual condiments

to eat:
lunch meat, cheese, two drawers of produce, cut up melon, cucumber/onion salad, steamed broccoli, a jar of pickled herring, pickled beets, leftover Hawaii chicken, tortillas, sourdough rolls, English muffins, cookies
to drink:
a gallon of Earl Grey ice tea, orange juice, Almond Milk, wine, beer

interesting thread!!

Potato salad, mac salad, a variety of cheeses, deli ham, lettuce, mushrooms, lox, black olive tapenade, yogurt, key lime pie, chocolate pudding cake, hard boiled eggs, and several beverages.

If you had asked me this morning I would have said nothing. Now there is a pot roast with the fixin's, a blueberry cobbler and a delicious veggie beef broth.

I have lamb stew, chili verde, lettuce, tomato, carrots, celery, turnip, onion, apples, sliced peaches, slice pears, yogurt, cheddar, parm, & motz cheese and some gross liverwurst dip I made with tail end of my liver loaf.

An assortment of cheeses, a mixture of Italian and greek olives. Some sliced pepperoni, and hard salami along with 2 pieces of cheesecake, and some tomatoes.

Too much to list! Here are some of the items:
Leftover linguine with garlic/butter/wine sauce, leftover Indian style curried cauliflower/peas/chickpeas, assorted cheeses, butter, olives, salsas, sauces/condiments, eggs, milk, yogurt, homemade hot fudge sauce, homemade caramel sauce, iced tea, apple cider, veggie juice, distilled water, homemade chocolate covered peanuts/almonds/pretzels, homemade dark chocolate truffles, assorted wines, assorted jams, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, lettuce, cucumber, onions, shallots, scallions, ginger, red bell pepper, red grapes, mangoes, pineapple, etc., etc.

And don't even ask about my freezer! It's soooo packed, I'm afraid to open the door - everything falls out!

Today there are salad fixings, sandwich fixings and chicken enchiladas. Yes, I cooked and went shopping.

Nothing ready made right now, but a whole bunch of different italian, japanese, and korean condiments (olives, stuffed cherry peppers, smelly cheeses, pickled ginger, kimchi, daikon, green onions, pickled garlic, rakyo, oshinko... I could go on).

SOB

Back
Top Bottom