What 's for dinner thursday, 4/27?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
attendance is optional for a few so i opted for a sammich instead. they probably cooked several dishes- we cook/prepare 4 or 5 items most classes. often a protein, starches, sauces, stocks, veggies, for this semester.
thanks.
:chef:

luvs_food said:
attendance is optional for a few so i opted for a sammich instead. they probably cooked several dishes- we cook/prepare 4 or 5 items most classes. often a protein, starches, sauces, stocks, veggies, for this semester.
thanks.
:chef:

What kind of "sammich" did you have? I dont know alot about stocks, but Im learning to make my own from chicken bones with added veggies.

Anyone for some steak and lobster?

Duo of Grilled Niman Ranch Filet Mignon and Tristan Lobster Tail Tempura
Merlot Demi Glace and Truffle Butter, Whipped Buttermilk and Chive Potatoes, Mousseline of Spaghetti Squash

$45.00

Attachments

• steak-lobstertail.jpg
    steak-lobstertail.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 269
dinner awaits! see what my deli has.
we have several stocks at school- Chef often asks us to prepare vats of stock. we cook many items with those. soups, or sauces.

Last edited:
ironchef said:
Anyone for some steak and lobster?

Duo of Grilled Niman Ranch Filet Mignon and Tristan Lobster Tail Tempura
Merlot Demi Glace and Truffle Butter, Whipped Buttermilk and Chive Potatoes, Mousseline of Spaghetti Squash

$45.00
As full as I still am from lunch, I would sure love to try putting this away.:LOL: It looks wonderful:)

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom