What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I mean everyday she makes them a really hearty breakfast... only time I got that when I was a kid was on weekends..

mom always had to be to work early and dad couldn't cook.. so I opted for cold cereal, etc

lol julie. i've always been a fan of cereal.
after i was about 7 i had rare hearty breakfasts
cause of a LOT of family problems. i try to make
them for my son when i don't have to work.

I do cold cereal & pop tarts on occasion. But the last time I did that my son went to school & ate breakfast there too! He ate 2 pop tarts before we left for school & then ate a muffin, a bowl of cereal, & an apple when he got there! I was suprised that he didn't get sick!

Yeah, Frankenberry was the only sugary cereal I really liked. I used to love Golden Grahams (do they still make that?) and Honey-nut Cheerios.

My mom always made me great dinners, but it was hard in the morning. She had to be to work, usually between 6-7am. The bug didn't pick me up until 7:45am. I don't make myself hearty stuff for breakfast because I'm on my own, but I do splurge on the weekends.

Juliev said:
The bug didn't pick me up until 7:45am.

LOL...I was going to go and edit this.. then I thought I would leave it.. lmao.. you and crewsk got me all buggy now.

lol.. no worries.. as long as we have our own blankets.. I hate blanket hogs..

Audeo said:
middie said:
bucky how dare you work while talking to us...
you're SO grounded

lol.gif%20

WAY TO GO, MIDDIE!!!!!

hey, i gotta work sometimes!!!!!!! sheesh. they don't pay me to sing and dance.... :D

just got a rundown from groucho about a new router for some tape machines. i kept humming, "lidia oh lidia, lidia sweet lidia, lidia the taaaaatooed lady" the whole time. he didn't get it, or the fact that we were doing that groucho walk behind him. (it's like kindergarten around here sometimes.)

Back
Top Bottom