What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oatmeal

995v1.gif

I like my oatmeal with brown sugar.. I like that on shredded wheat too!

I had a Little Debbie zebra cake. Hubby told me to go back to sleep this morning since TC is out of school & that he would take care of his & the kids breakfast. I think they had cereal.

That egg sammich sounds good, especially since I have some ham left over from Sunday that I could add to it. Maybe for lunch, since I've already had a bagel with Philly cream cheese.

Otter said:
That egg sammich sounds good, especially since I have some ham left over from Sunday that I could add to it. Maybe for lunch, since I've already had a bagel with Philly cream cheese.

mmmmmmmmmmmm yes on some warm buttered bread with melted cheese.. yummy!

That's ok middie. The only problem is that I'm out of bread. Hmmm...I'm going to see my grandma in a little while, maybe I could fix egg sandwiches for our lunch today.

lol.. just like bang with his sloppy joes the other day.. we should make this the national fried egg sammich day!.. but I'd have to go out.. no cheese.. and you have to cheese on it.

the last of the cuke kimchee (my co-workers are celebrating), and a bag of sun chips, and a ruby red grapefruit juice.

I tell ya one thing middie.. when we get down there, we are making her breakfast.. bucky won't be able too.. he'll be passed out in the back yard... with that light still attached to his head.

still attached!!!!????? did i become the borg or something??????????

i have been known to wear a lampshade on my head, but i never plugged in the lamp. my ears are a different polarity. besides, it wouldn't glow, very brightly...lol.

LMAO@ bucky being passed out with the light!! I did get a break from making breakfast this morning & I slept until 8. But the kids are bouncing off the walls from all the suger they ingested from the cereal. BRB, just heard a loud boom from the den.

crewsk said:
LMAO@ bucky being passed out with the light!! I did get a break from making breakfast this morning & I slept until 8. But the kids are bouncing off the walls from all the suger they ingested from the cereal. BRB, just heard a loud boom from the den.

sure he sneak in through the window and knock something over?

Juliev said:
crewsk said:

sure he sneak in through the window and knock something over?

yeah that was it, bucky woke up a second and snuck in lol

Back
Top Bottom