What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey, i'm a very graceful drunk!!!!!! lol. i never land on anything, and the floor is a fine place to come to rest.....

Well, that's what I thought at first Juliev but when I got to the den my darling, sweet , normally semi-calm children were jumping from the couch to the recliner to the luv seat, & back to the couch & little miss Savannah missed the couch on the last round. I think there must have been jumping beans in that cereal! :shock: :LOL:

same here. i laughed when i broke my toe. didn't even feel my contractions (don't ask me how that happened i'll never know)
and now when i went to get my tattoo i was wincing and my whole body was wiggling except for my leg saying ouch over and over lol.
hate to see what happens when i get the one on my back done.
yowza

My tattoo didn't bother me any(I was singing Aerosmith songs while the lady was doing it). I had TC with no pain meds & Savannah was an emergency c-section & they had to put me to sleep for that one...I was cussing like a drunk sailor.

Yeah, I'm the same way.. when I sliced my thumb open in a meat slicer years ago, my initial reaction was just to shake my hand.. but it really didn't hurt.

billy was a c-section too. but all day before that the nurses were telling me that i was having a contraction and i said okay while flipping through
the channels on the t.v.
they were amazed i wasn't feeling it

A-A- ahem, ladies, to get back to breakfast.

i had an m&m brownie, oj, roasted laver, and a diet coke...

I was back on track with breakfast this morning(my kids weren't bouncing off each other when I took TC to school)! The kids & hubby had camel's eyes(the toast with the hole in the center w/ a fried egg in the hole), I had 2 scrambled eggs & toast, alng with that we had sausage links, grits, mixed fruit(orange, banana, apple, pineaple, grapes, & star fruit), oj, coffe, & milk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom