What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix said:
THE WINDOW GUYS ARE FINALLY COMING????

Yep. This is their second visit - to install the window ledge they "forgot" to install the first time. Of course it's still not right - the new ledge is only about 2 inches deep and therefore unable to support all the junk I used to have up there. You saw the pic of the dining room table? The ledge was just as bad.

The explanation I got - in tortured English-as-a-second-language - is that the new window is a different kind than the other windows we have and that the new ledge is "only size Home Depot have." I give up.

Well...at least you won't be getting wet anymore. They only sell one size ledge? Freaky. Maybe you can build an add on. I know what you need about needing the space. My window sills are junk heaps too.

Yeah, eventually I'm gonna tile the backsplash anyway, so at that point I'll get the tile guy to make me a big ole tile ledge.

Supposed to rain tomorrow so we'll see if the leaks are gone.....

Good luck! I took FOREVER to pick out backsplash tile. I am glad I waited til I found what I wanted though. I love it.

Got everything crossed hoping that your leak is fixed.

I never did tell ya'll what breakfst was today...better late than never I guess! I cut up the leftover sausage links from yesterday & made a breakfast pizza. It had scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, sauteed onions, mushrooms, & the sausage with a country gravy. The gravy was Grist Mill brand mix & the pizza crust was the Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough.

crewsk said:
I never did tell ya'll what breakfst was today...better late than never I guess! I cut up the leftover sausage links from yesterday & made a breakfast pizza. It had scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, sauteed onions, mushrooms, & the sausage with a country gravy. The gravy was Grist Mill brand mix & the pizza crust was the Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough.

yep... you have to open your own place. Something like a breakast-n-steak house would be good!

I know it's not tomorrow morning yet, but I thought I'd get a jump on things. I'm fixing ham, mushroom, & swiss cheese omelets & mixed fruit(grapes, apples, banana, oranges, strawberries, & mango).

Ah, I wish. Tomorrow I have to check the haul road on my timber sale. If the road is too muddy and not covered with enough snow the log trucks cannot haul. Then I get to come in the office and work on our budget. I think I would rather stay outdoors. My boss is going to the Napa Valley for a 4 day weekend. He stuck me with working on the budget tomorrow and Monday while he is off playing.

That stinks! I'd rather stay outside too. It's been raining here & I haven't been able to get outside for much quality time. Maybe next time then! :D

I haven't had anything but juice and tea.. not sure I can chew on anything yet.

I had warm buttered toast with a very dark thick cut marmalade spread across it! It was melty and warm and yummy. Served that with a good strong black Italian espresso.

leafstorm, you make that sound so good. what kind of marmalade?

i had french toast, bacon, and tater tots, and a grapefruit juice.
i can't rememer the last time i had tater tots... yum.

Back
Top Bottom