What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Juliev said:
middie said:
nope it's gone :cry:
awwwwwwwwww..that's a bummer.. hate when that happens! :x
we can always go to crewsk's house..but we wouldn't be there until morning, probably..... she'll have sumfin cookin'! :D

crewsk said:
Come on down! I'm sure I can throw something together for everyone! :D
don't forget the keg for bucky :LOL: and the light for his head, unless he brings that with!

we need a discusscooking private jet, so we could all go to crewsk's for breakfast, juliev's for lunch, bang's for dinner, and wasabi's for a late night snack/dip in the ocean...

crewsk said:
Yeah bucky, but we need at least a full day at each persons house!
wait y'all til I get moved.. then you can be at my house and not my apartment.. I'm sure my landlord would not like the noise! :?

wow, you'd really make grits for me????? i really want to try them. what do you put on top? just butter, or could you put honey or maple syrup?

i don't want to look too much like a yankee...

crewsk said:
Juliev said:
crewsk said:
Yeah bucky, but we need at least a full day at each persons house!
wait y'all til I get moved.. then you can be at my house and not my apartment.. I'm sure my landlord would not like the noise! :?

We can do that or we can just come help ya move! :LOL:
I'm just thinking of moving in a month.. who cares if we have snow here.. It's going to be here after January anyway.. so might as well get it over with.

buckytom said:
wow, you'd really make grits for me????? i really want to try them. what do you put on top? just butter, or could you put honey or maple syrup?

i don't want to look too much like a yankee...

Yes, I'd really make grits for you! Now, around here we just put butter & lots of black pepper on them. I have heard of people using honey or maple syrup but that jist ain't Southern! lol! But you can try them both ways & see wich one you like best! :LOL:

what I meant to say was.. I hope you don't mind snow....it'll be here.. we don't have much today...just a little, but it's so pretty. I made PA Baker's Chocolate/Ginger Scones.. they are awesome!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom