What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Juliev

Washing Up
After I read the egg topic.. I made a couple fried eggs.. yummy!

Well, I had Eggs Benedict and piping hot freshly brewed coffee.....a fruit compote and fresh buttermilk biscuits! EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT, guys!

Actually I'm
23_2_11.gif

For my "first" breakfast at 5:30am I had a fried egg and two slices of wholewheat toast and 2 cups of freshly brewed coffee...and at 11:30am I had a bowl of Post Date Raisin Pecan Crunch cereal and a glass of water.

Boring, or what!
23_7_2.gif

Eggs Benedict.. If I said I had that.. i would have been kidding too.. lol

Juliev said:
Eggs Benedict.. If I said I had that.. i would have been kidding too.. lol

Like your siggie...and the statement that each day is one foot in front of the other....we have to remember that...but what if you have two left feet?
10_12_5.gif

coffee and a toasted poppy seed bagel with cream cheese.

I love blackberries.. my mom and I always used to go blackberry picking.. she always made jam and pies.

Sometimes, Jovin, I feel like I have two left feet.. the going is rough some days.. lol

And I love bagels.. especially onion.

Breakfast

Today is was an asiago bagel (from Starbucks) with lox, cream cheese, and onions, fresh coffee (also Starbucks) and half a red grapefruit, and another cup of coffee for desert. I just had lunch and reading and writing about food, I am hungry again.

leftover risotto del mare about 9am with som oj, and second breakfast was a dubliner cheese stuffed hamburger about 10am with a diet seagrams ginger ale. ahhh, breakfast of the midnight shift...

I love breakfast, but I don't usually get any. If given the chance to sleep a few extra minutes or eat breakfast, I usually go for the sleep. Bad for me, I know. In fact this morning my alarm didn't go off (low batteries I think). I was in the middle of thinking (in my sleep) about how much sleep I was getting, when my husband said, "Did you know it's 7:00?" I'm supposed to be at work at 7:30 and really needed a shower, so I was rushing this morning!

:) Barbara

buckytom said:
leftover risotto del mare about 9am with som oj, and second breakfast was a dubliner cheese stuffed hamburger about 10am with a diet seagrams ginger ale. ahhh, breakfast of the midnight shift...

buckytom...this is an image you should use for your avatar!
1.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom