What was supper for Wed. 12/18/19?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire

Attachments

• PC180037.jpg
    PC180037.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Our dinner was more of a snack after a late breakfast of waffles and bacon..

Not enough appetite for dinner so settled for a cheese and salami plate..

Did have room for bread pudding later tho.. ;)

Ross

Dinner with my Dear Companion at the Krafty Krab last evening.... Calamari, Shrimp and Oysters, all breaded and fried.... no pics; didn't want to embarrass my guest,
respect.gif

My cousin took us out to a locally owned seafood restaurant and had a shrimp and scallop plate with french fries, green beans, and hush puppies. Then blew my carb count all to heck with homemade goodies for dessert.

"Slow Cooker Chicken Meatballs in a Hawaiian-Inspired Sauce" from "Everything Healthy Slow Cooker" by Rachel Rappaport.

The authors note says, "This is a festive appetizer for a party. Serve leftovers with short-grain rice for a quick and easy meal.

That is what we SHOULD have done, but dumb me, I asked DH if we could have Yukon Gold potatoes (just cut in half and boiled). Haven't had them in a long time. Also served with frozen broccoli that had more stems than head. As far as the meatballs went, I think we got screwed. To me, the ground chicken tasted mealy and dry, even with all the sauce DH poured over everything (ruining the potatoes and broccoli). Oh, did I mention, DH thought everything tasted very good. lol

We went out to dinner at a local seafood restaurant that features shrimp and live entertainment every third Wednesday of the month. We shared a shrimp tempura roll and then both had the tempura shrimp lunch we almost always have.

We went out to dinner at a local seafood restaurant that features shrimp and live entertainment every third Wednesday of the month. We shared a shrimp tempura roll and then both had the tempura shrimp lunch we almost always have.
Did I say shrimp and live entertainment?!? :ROFLMAO: I meant sushi and live entertainment! [emoji445]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom