Whatcha eatin'? 9/8/16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A cheeseburger and a gigantic Claussen dill pickle!

I tried this Huy Fong ketchup that I found on a special offer at the local Aldi! :yum:
81gT7eA96EL._SL1500_.jpg

Z

Huy Fong Sriracha Ketchup 20oz

I found this about a year ago and we love it. I also buy Gulden's spicy brown mustard with sriracha. I use them both in meatloaf, on burgers and dogs.

I found this about a year ago and we love it. I also buy Gulden's spicy brown mustard with sriracha. I use them both in meatloaf, on burgers and dogs.

Here's a picture of the mustard
ad67f3f4-fac0-4461-a909-9a3971538fdf_1.ba20819c88db45813b965655ac39d4f5.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but I never buy those two-food blends if I have ketchup and Gulden's in my fridge (which I do) and Sriracha in my pantry (ditto). I have way too many things in the fridge taking up space now. The last thing I need are more bottles needing refrigeration when I could mix what I have whenif I want want to use it.

Maybe it's just me, but I never buy those two-food blends if I have ketchup and Gulden's in my fridge (which I do) and Sriracha in my pantry (ditto). I have way too many things in the fridge taking up space now. The last thing I need are more bottles needing refrigeration when I could mix what I have whenif I want want to use it.

My feeling too, CG. That's why I left that Sriracha ketchup bottle on the shelf.

My feeling too, CG. That's why I left that Sriracha ketchup bottle on the shelf.

I agree with you ladies.
In a couple of weeks I will be down to one bottle of ketchup, this one!
81gT7eA96EL._SL1500_.jpg
:ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I'm still in Michigan - will be going home today - and my mom and I spent last night at my FIL's, since it's closer to the airport, and gives me a chance to check in on him. So last night, we went to dinner at the clubhouse of one of the local golf courses. I had fried perch for the third time this week :yum: It was very good. Mom ordered the same thing. They serve 10 pieces in an order, so we're both having it for breakfast, too :LOL: My FIL had half a rack of ribs. The mashed potatoes were bland, but they were great with the gravy.

I forgot to post the photo. Thought you fans of Midwest lake fish would like to see my lovely perch ;)

Attachments

• 1473472815358.jpg
    1473472815358.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 110
Perch are yummy! I grew up eating walleye, and my most recent fave is lion fish.

GG, when you said the Perch platter came 10 psc to an order, I thought, wow, that's alot of fish! Not realizing that they are small fishies.
I've never had Perch before. I've had fresh water Trout, but found that I am allergic to that fish, not all, strange right? :wacko:

Yeah, the perch are cute little fish lol They generally range from one to two pounds each, although they can grow to five pounds.

Sad that you're allergic to freshwater trout! It's a lovely fish, too.

Perch:

Attachments

• 1473487861138.jpg
    1473487861138.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom