Whatcha eating Tuesday October 13, 2020?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Lunch - Chicken soup over brown rice topped with fresh grated Parmigiano Reggiano& Pecorino Romano cheeses.

chicken_soup_101320_IMG_7278.jpg

Not sure what dinner will be.

Stove-top Pork Loin Chop, Bush's Vegetarian Beans with Onion & Sweet Pepper added, Air fries, Buttered Carrots, and the Salad...

Pork Loin Chop, Bush's.jpg

Last edited:
TB is back at work so it is back to big meal at noon. He then has sandwiches and I have whatever. I made ground beef stroganoff today as I needed something really quick (and I need to make some more taco seasoning). Yesterday he was off as it was Canadian thanksgiving. He went out to his parents but I was not feeling well so couldn't go. He picked up Vietnamese food. I ordered in (Door Dash) A&W.

I had made beef stew in the Instant Pot on Sunday.

So, I get leftovers from either these meals. I don't eat much these days.

I have been craving shrimp for a while. So I defrosted some shrimp and cooked it. Then I ate it my favorite way, cold with cocktail sauce.

South West egg rolls, filling was Mexican chorizo, onion, poblano, black beans, corn, cumin, oregano, chili powder and queso fresco. sides were homemade salsa, pickled red onion and my guacamole.

36788-albums1111-picture8450-jpg.48291

Chicken thighs with garlic and red potatoes in the crock pot. No picture, I was way too hungry and forgot lol! Really good recipe thought. Will be added to the rotation for the fall.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom