What's Cookin' Wed Oct 19?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
It's a glorious overcast day with cold temps and threats of continued rain. And I feel great! (gonna be the first one to bring weather and health to the dinner thread today, lol)
So... sometime later this morning I will be making an omelet and tonight I swear I'm going to get that ground lamb and corn on the grill. Honest!

And you???

Man! I just got up! I don't even know what I'm having for breakfast.

I have been trying to make these lamb burgers since Monday...
Believe me when I say that I know what I'm having :LOL:
If I wait any longer they may become mutton burgers!

I have some frozen sausage stuffed pasta for tonight's dinner. I'll whip up a quick tomato sauce to top it off.

Pretty much a textbook fall day here today. The high has been only 53F and it's been raining off and on, along with a hefty breeze. Can you say, "fall?"

In view of this, I put on a big pot of split peas with onions, garlic, bay leaf and a couple of monstrous ham hocks. That's been simmering nicely and I just took a pan of cornmeal yeast rolls out of the oven to go along with the soup. There's still plenty of vanilla pound cake for dessert. We'll be just fine.

Ramen! Made tonkotsu stock with pig trotters, chicken bones, garlic and lots of time simmering on the stove. Pair with poached eggs, seaweed and sliced pork. Yum!

Penne with sundried tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, spices, and goat cheese sauce. Roasted cauliflower on the side.

I was happy with my dinner.
Hey Merstar, didn't you have that a week ago? lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom