What's cooking? 02/01/11 Tuesday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dinner was Quickie last of-use it up soup – chicken stock, carrots, celery, onion, fresh parsley (whole sprigs including the stems which have much flavor), meatballs, ground sea salt, ground peppercorn blend and small pasta shells and garlic butter crisps topped with fresh grated Romano & Parmesan cheeses. Everything was started or the last of and not enough to be used on its own except the stock.

img_965421_0_bdb4eb5f61c3ef127f296bd32f78c74f.jpg

i have left over tuna casserole and left over wings. so it is a toss up. do you think i could freeze the tuna casserole? i would really like to freeze it as i am getting tired of it. the sweet potato fries may do a repeat performance if i have the wings. they were really good, even if came in a bag. cookies for dessert.

It's okay to freeze, I do it all the time. It's nice to find a easy meal in the freezer.:chef:

Hot dogs on buns with ketchup, mustard, chopped onion, and sweet pickle relish. Not sure of what else--I don't think we have any baked beans.

For dessert, Heath Brickle Drop Cookies.

:)Barbara

We had meatballs, au gratin potatoes, and cauliflower. Brownies for dessert and peanut butter and celery for snacks.

None taken! =) It's either love or hate with cilantro; I'm on the <3 team.

I am definitely part of Team Cilantro! Love it! Frank used fresh cilantro to garnish his chicken-chipotle soup. Yummy!

Uncle Bob, I'm holding you personally responsible for my pushing Frank into the ice to get some chocolate ice cream for dessert. Thank you. :)

Hot dogs on buns with ketchup, mustard, chopped onion, and sweet pickle relish. Not sure of what else--I don't think we have any baked beans.

For dessert, Heath Brickle Drop Cookies.

Well, great minds think alike. I forgot it was hockey night (we won!) so the guys ended up having hot dogs with onion ketchup and mustard. It isn't classified as "soft food" so I had the rest of my chicken soup. I did have some of the oven fries I made to go with the hot dogs.

Dessert was fruit salad.

Oh, Barbara, I really enjoyed the All-Star goings on over the weekend seeing the arena you won in as well as Raleigh and surrounding area. I am not sure how far you are from there but I felt like I was close to you. Almost called you up to get the tea kettle on!:LOL:

Well, great minds think alike. I forgot it was hockey night (we won!) so the guys ended up having hot dogs with onion ketchup and mustard. It isn't classified as "soft food" so I had the rest of my chicken soup. I did have some of the oven fries I made to go with the hot dogs.

Dessert was fruit salad.

Oh, Barbara, I really enjoyed the All-Star goings on over the weekend seeing the arena you won in as well as Raleigh and surrounding area. I am not sure how far you are from there but I felt like I was close to you. Almost called you up to get the tea kettle on!:LOL:
Well, we are about 4 hours from there, but that is really cool!

My husband..... Forty_Caliber made those awesome, I love them, cant get enough of them DRAGON LADY NOODLES .... with butterflied, pan friend chicken breast he marinated in the noodle sauce...
Did I mention I LOVE them noodles....
and him !!! LOL:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom