What's Cooking - Monday Oct 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking shrimp alfredo with asparagus... or would that be creamed asparagus with shrimp... something like that.

left overs. Not up to par tonight and no appetite. Everyone fends for themselves. There's one serving of meatloaf, some chicken enchilada filling and tortillas. I'm just having some gingerale.

jabbur said:
left overs. Not up to par tonight and no appetite. Everyone fends for themselves. There's one serving of meatloaf, some chicken enchilada filling and tortillas. I'm just having some gingerale.

That is a "YOYO" night at our house.
"you're on your own"

I'm done with dinner. I served the shrimp & asparagus with alfredo sauce over thin linguine with a couple cheesey, red pepper, garlic bread pieces on the side. Cheap beer to wash it down ;)

lean q. spaghetti and garlic bread. lettuce salad. popcorn later or maybe just for dinner . if i don't get some energy. spent afternoon putting away a month's worth of groceries. pooped, i am afraid. separate meat into meals and filled the cupboard.

Shake n Bake pork chops, potatoes, asparagus and carrots with a bun on the side. Delicious!

I'm thinking shrimp alfredo with asparagus... or would that be creamed asparagus with shrimp... something like that.

Whatever it was, it was good. A little saucy, but good.

Attachments

• shrimp & asparagus alfredo.jpg
    shrimp & asparagus alfredo.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 228

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom