Whats cooking Saturday January 30, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Its early so I have choices - pasta with white or red sauce or pork.

I have been up all night again so coffee is in my near future LOL

Whats your choices?

I didn't make my meatloaf last night or green bean casserole. Mark didn't get the right stuff at the store. That's not his fault, he's a man. :LOL:

So, it's going to be that or burgers.

I don't mean to get on a previous day, but what did you end up having with your hash brown soup? Do you have a recipe?

I never got to make it. DH and I went out to run some unexpected errands and by the time we got home I was not in the mood to cook. I will probably do it sunday. I may do grilled cheese sandwiches with it.

I didn't make my meatloaf last night or green bean casserole. Mark didn't get the right stuff at the store. That's not his fault, he's a man. :LOL:

So, it's going to be that or burgers.
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Spaghetti with a great, home made sauce with lots of vegetables (squash, zucchini, peppers, etc.) And the best part is that the sauce is a gift from a friend - so I don't have to cook! :LOL:

i need a glimpse thru the shelves.....
there's these neat yogurts i got last nite, & there's wheetbix.
or, there's ground turkey for a burger or veal.
hm.

Beef Stew. Every time I make it , I make it differently, different ingredients, experimenting as usual. To the seared cut meat, I add water, beef broth, paprika, salt, pepper, greek oregano, powdered onion, dried basil. I will add the potatoes and carrots later.

Finally figured out what to do about dinner. Baked Fake Steak w/ Gravy Mashed Potatoes and Peas w/ Pearl Onions and Mushrooms.
img_874984_0_f68b78a8abeb4a39a47c49fd41e315a7.jpg

palns changed family had papa john's pizza not sure what i'm gonna have. maybe garlic bread.

doing something with chicken thighs, not sure, maybe bake with salsa and wrapped in foil. jasmine rice i think, and a vegs.

actually i have overdone again today and am super tired. so who knows what i will end up with.

Oh, good! We can all have dessert at your house! :ROFLMAO:

Sure come on over! I took a pic of the banana bread but it looks like a meatloaf :ohmy: so I won't post it.

Here are the pics of the pork soup.

Attachments

• PorknBeanSoup_01.jpg
    PorknBeanSoup_01.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 164
  • PorknBeanSoup_02.jpg
    PorknBeanSoup_02.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 168
  • PorknBeanSoup_03.jpg
    PorknBeanSoup_03.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 171
Back