Whats cooking Sunday July 26, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
burgers tonight and green olive pinwheel things.

i also made spinach pies during night.

img_839194_0_5bebf0aaf5dc8de9cedc2ca51e14ba40.jpg

img_839194_1_b811796ec99d4a0bdb2957e2c6f964b7.jpg

Right now the only thing cooking is ME. I got up to text my daughter (flying home today YAY) and thought I'd open the windows and doors to try and cool off the house a bit. It just rained and the air is so fresh. Still freaking hot out though.

Yum to the parcels! Glad I didn't see them before I had my dinner or the prawns would perhaps remain uncooked as I have all those ingredients in the fridge/freezer.

Anyway, tonight it was garlic prawns with a garden salad with lots of feta and balsamic dressing.

Yum to the parcels! Glad I didn't see them before I had my dinner or the prawns would perhaps remain uncooked as I have all those ingredients in the fridge/freezer.

Anyway, tonight it was garlic prawns with a garden salad with lots of feta and balsamic dressing.
thank you sweetie!! these homemade spinach pies of mine have hot sauce and lemon juice in them.

Sunday dinner will be:

Berled Swimps --- Peelum and eatum.
Corn on da Cob .....
New Potatoes......
Green Salad........
Frozen Stromberry Pie .......

Sunday dinner will be:

Berled Swimps --- Peelum and eatum.
Corn on da Cob .....
New Potatoes......
Green Salad........
Frozen Stromberry Pie .......
have you bean in da whishy? :LOL:

The spinach pies look great! I have a tub of chicken parts marinating in buttermilk and hot sauce to be fried later. They had green tomatoes at the Farmer's Market, so he's making fried green tomatoes for me. Maybe potato salad, or baked sweet potato fries.

The spinach pies look great! I have a tub of chicken parts marinating in buttermilk and hot sauce to be fried later. They had green tomatoes at the Farmer's Market, so he's making fried green tomatoes for me. Maybe potato salad, or baked sweet potato fries.
thank you!! what time is dinner? i got the appy's!!

Simple brunch stuff today with hot dogs on the grill for supper. will make pancakes and scrambled eggs with bacon and sausage soon. Gotta clean the kitchen first!

Yesterday, at the little veggie stand here in town I bought a yellow globe squash. I am trying to decide what to stuff it with. I am thinking about browning turkey sausage with some onions and stir in some bread crumbs. I might add some cheese. I am going to cook it on the grill in the vegetable grill pan (It is too hot to use the oven). I also bought a Cherokee Purple tomato, I am a going to slice it and serve it on the side. Cottage cheese is what I am going to have as a side dish. As you can see this meal is still a work in progress.

Invited to a friend's for supper, grilling burgers (not sure if it's beef or bison), some veggies, ginger cake with lemon curd for dessert. I just get to show up! I'm bringing a guitar. Will sing for my supper!

Tricolor Pasta , with meat sauce. I browned the meat, added salt , pepper, Greek oregano, dash of dried lemon peel, about 1/2 teaspoon of dried burgundy wine powder, sugar, jar of spaghetti sauce. Hubby liked it , he had 2 helpings.:pig: He even gave me a kiss , said it was " very good , my dear"

Tricolor Pasta , with meat sauce. I browned the meat, added salt , pepper, Greek oregano, dash of dried lemon peel, about 1/2 teaspoon of dried burgundy wine powder, sugar, jar of spaghetti sauce. Hubby liked it , he had 2 helpings.:pig: He even gave me a kiss , said it was " very good , my dear"

lovely post!

sounds wonderful!! where do i get dried burgundy wine powder? i use regular drinking burgundy wine in cooking all the time!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom