Whats cooking TGIFriday September 25, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
not sure how it will be cooked but it will be the chuck steak we didn't have last night.

what about you?

ummm

we are having Chicken Mole with brown Rice with beans and lemon tarts for dessert.
chicken-mole-ck-1054881-l.jpg

We've got a day planned that might be exhausting, but if I still have enough energy to cook dinner tonight, I'm going to make baked ziti with chicken italian sausage, and a green salad.

Probably leftovers, spaghetti sauce, spaghetti squash (pasta for husband, I'm on a diet). My sauce is made from scratch, with onion, mushrooms, fresh tomatoes, grated carrots, and seasoned, browned hamburger (leftover from pizza, put some in the freezer). Husband's is just a canned sauce with the hamburger.
Mine is better.

Baby back ribs on the grill.
It's 90+ degrees here today with lows in the mid 70s so we'll need to take advantage of that. LOL

i think I will be working with a freshly dug sweet potato...maybe baking or microwaving it, with a few additions like butter, cinnamon, maybe a smidgen of maple syrup..

Haven't a clue. Have some chicken left from last night. Maybe I'll add more soup and some veggies and make a biscuit crust for a quick potpie. But then I'm heading out to the store so maybe I'll pick something up there.

MILs 80th birthday bash tonight. We are going to my SILs and she is doing steaks, baked beans and potato salad. I'm supplying coleslaw and the cake. (Which is baking right now)

MILs 80th birthday bash tonight. We are going to my SILs and she is doing steaks, baked beans and potato salad. I'm supplying coleslaw and the cake. (Which is baking right now)
Happy Birthday to your Mom in law..Hope her day is special.You are one special daughter in law.
kades

Dinner 9/25/09:

Chuck shoulder braised in cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, chives, onions and mushrooms, buttered egg noodles, steamed broccoli with cheese sauce and mushroom and onion gravy.

img_852512_0_0506520d39b9c10ab7eb5c1288bd9b22.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom