What's cooking Thursday July 16, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
i think corn and bacon waffles or pancakes.

what about you?

Msmofet,

You just decided dinner for me.
Corn Fritters with chopped red bell peppers.
Simple and sweet.
Thankies :)

Munky.

Msmofet,

You just decided dinner for me.
Corn Fritters with chopped red bell peppers.
Simple and sweet.
Thankies :)

Munky.
you're welcome sweetie!!

what time are you delivering my plate? :LOL:

we've got company coming for overnight....

making burgers on the grill with fresh sliced onions, spinach leaves and sliced mozzarella cheese, fresh broccoli salad, oven roasted potatoes..and the blueberry pie just went in the oven..

Thai noodle salad was lunch.
Supper will be,
Beef tenderloin with a goatcheese spinach stuffing. mmmmmmmmmm
Rice pilaf
baby carrots.

what i can do confined to my walker. took several bad falls yesterday and am a bit bruised up. one ankle is the worst. i think had to do with medication, muscle relaxants. so what's for dinner is not high on my list

what i can do confined to my walker. took several bad falls yesterday and am a bit bruised up. one ankle is the worst. i think had to do with medication, muscle relaxants. so what's for dinner is not high on my list
awwwwwwwwwwww so sorry sweetie!! awhile back i was on pain killers, muscle relaxers, vallium and BP meds that did the same to me. i gashed my forehead bad. my doc cut back the meds and also the mix of all these were not good either. has your doc changed the meds? ask the doc to make sure you don't have meds that aren't good to mix. make sure you eat something sweetie taking meds on an empty tummy is a BAD thing. i wish i could bring you something to eat. feel better and make sure you eat.

BBQ Chicken........
Tator Salad............
Yellow squash/onions.........
Steamed broccoli...................
Sliced Mators..........................
Homemade Nilla Ice cream in a Donvier maker...Gave it to my Grandmother many years ago. She never used it.....We'll see what it does. May have to pour on a little Chocolate syrup...

I hope you are feeling better by now. I've been on the "sick list' also. I passed out in the bathroom at Cracker Barrel and they took me by rescue to the hospital. We don't know yet what it may be but maybe after all the tests are done they can get me on the right track. Last night was my first meal besides tea and toast for 5 days and I was feeling verrrry weak. I think dh will probably make hamburgers on the grill and I will make oven fries - not much fat.

UB, your post made me think about something my son said a few weeks ago. He asked what we were doing when he called. I said we are eating coffee ice cream with glazed walnuts on top. He said "mom, what would really make it good would be some chocolate syrup on it". Overkill!

My sweet neighbor just brought over her huge (I mean biggest I've ever seen) crockpot filled with pot roast, carrots, celery, onions, mushrooms, etc. And a Giant pot of mashed potatoes! My family will be eating well for the next week! And the good news is that I can actually eat most of it. HURRAY for getting better!!!

My sweet neighbor just brought over her huge (I mean biggest I've ever seen) crockpot filled with pot roast, carrots, celery, onions, mushrooms, etc. And a Giant pot of mashed potatoes! My family will be eating well for the next week! And the good news is that I can actually eat most of it. HURRAY for getting better!!!

that is so very kind!

Corncakes W/ Corn and Bacon

img_836396_0_306c27ed8f9e660ad10630c412a83e57.jpg

served on my best dixie china don't ya know!!

Fettuccine with capers and olive oil.

Attachments

• Photo_071609_002.jpg
    Photo_071609_002.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 154
Back
Top Bottom