What's cooking Thursday May 6, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it contained almonds, raisins which I wished I had left out, new spring green red onion, asparagus, cooked egg, bacon, the dressing is raspberry vinaigrette:

1/4 cup home canned raspberry sauce AKA liquid gold
scant 1/4 cup vinegar
1 T. sugar
s&p
garlic powder or fresh
mustard, I used about 1/2 t. dried hot powder
thank you!! 2 questions - no oil in the dressing? and also when should i expect the liquid gold to arrive?

no oil in the recipe, but I always end up adding a splash because I expect there to be some :LOL:

waiting for the new crop of berries right now:ROFLMAO:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok then southern ohio isn't that far from northern jersey hmmmmmmmmmmmm :LOL: we spent a couple days in ohio last summer.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok then southern ohio isn't that far from northern jersey hmmmmmmmmmmmm :LOL: we spent a couple days in ohio last summer.

i'm on the same latitude as Wash. DC, just a few hours west;)

and the product is called raspberry syrup...I see I called it sauce in the recipe

Broccoli and cubed boneless/skinless chicken breast seasoned with my herb and spice blend grinder (4 Peppercorn blend, Sea salt crystals, Garlic (Dry Minced), Onion (Dry flakes), Thyme (Dry), Rosemary (Dry), Red pepper flakes) sautéed in olive and slivered fresh garlic and tossed with bowtie pasta. Served with sliced tomato on the side.

img_894867_0_4c147ad239dfb058d172388bfa021f22.jpg

img_894867_1_7ddfae58fbedfa8ce238b17e36926f64.jpg

chicken thigh,not sure how i want to cook) jasmine rice and thinking Brussel sprouts with leeks. or asparagus. and cooked baby carrots.

i oven baked it, by cutting a recipe i found on eatingwell.com. great marinade :chef: of buttermilk, mustard and garlic for about a half hour maybe more then in bag with flour , paprika, sesame seeds, baking pwd. it was very good. the veggies tasted just wonderful, boy am i full:chef:

Since I was under the weather for Cinco de Mayo, we had our Mex meal last night: Creamy Chicken Enchiladas & Mexican Rice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom