What's cooking Tuesday December 29, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
leftover meatballs and sauce someway.

what about you?

Brunch was - over easy eggs (1 yolk broken for effect), bacon and homefries (potatoes, onions and green peppers) no one wanted bread so we dipped the bacon and homefries.

img_868438_0_e3b769a5eeee39e430b48aba14bc4f63.jpg

and i am leaning toward ordering pizza :LOL:

Not sure. DH is taking me on a date night - dinner and a movie. I am thinking I would just like to go to Nando's and have a chicken and fries feast! It is the best.

Or, we may just have dinner here with Dad before the movie (Sherlock Holmes?) in which case I better think of something fast!

Not sure. DH is taking me on a date night - dinner and a movie. I am thinking I would just like to go to Nando's and have a chicken and fries feast! It is the best.

Or, we may just have dinner here with Dad before the movie (Sherlock Holmes?) in which case I better think of something fast!
i hope you have a wonderful time!! please let me know if the movie is good. (personally i can't stomach robert downey)

Tacos. After all the Christmas leftovers, I have been craving them. Especially, since Alix mentioned that she was thinking about having them a couple of days ago.
OH THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!! now i want tacos!! and i have 0 fixings for them!! LOL :LOL: we love tacos!!

Sorry, I love tacos, too. They are one of my favorite meals.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: yummy!! one of my favs also and everyone can make them the way they like um. i like black olives, scallions, cheese, lettuce, tomato, taco sauce and hot sauce (sour cream if i am in the mood) on top of the meat. some times i add refried beans to the meat.

oh man that sounds sooooooooooooooo goooooood!!

Turkey/swiss sandwich with spicy brown mustard and mayonnaise on pumpernickel.

babe, i don't like ham, soon to put jake's isaly's chip-chop in the trash, i suppose i luv him too dearly to take his beloved food away, though. :)
he cooked french bread pizza for him & i dined on jerky.

Spaghetti with tomato sauce I froze last summer, with Italian sausage and a big salad. We've had so much beef this season: three prime rib dinners (parties), then parties where sandwiches were made from leftover prime rib from one party, a stroganof I made from leftover prime rib from one party and another dinner out, etc; then New Year's Eve will be beef tenderloin sandwiches. All to-die-for-delicious, but I do think I'll hold off on preparing beef for awhile in the new year!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom