What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i think i'm having special k and cranberry juice, plus something hot. spaghetti with ricotta and some mozzarella, maybe.

Coffee, and an toasted enlish muffin (weight watchers) and scambled egg.

Pancakes - special treat for my kids because they 'camped out' in the family room last night. It was so funny - I wouldn't let my youngest daughter (9) make a pretend camp fire out of candles last night (she thought it was a great idea, I didn't!), and we didn't have any marshmallows - so she ended up skewering bits of apple and grapes and 'toasting' them over a torch.....

Paint.

Paint, I love roasting marshmallows over a candle. Hubby set up a romantic night after the kids went to bed with 2 candles, a bag of mini marshmallows(that's all I had), assorted fruits, & toothpicks. We laid in the den floor & fed each other & talked.

For breakfast this morning I had vanilla yogurt, 1/2 a blueberry bagel with cream cheese & honey, & cinnamon pecan coffee.

i usually have whatever i prepare for my birds for breakfast. this morning was pineapple chunks, a peach, celery, and a chocolate glazed chocolate donut. ok, so i didn't share my donut with them. chocolate is bad for birds. yup, that's what i keep telling them...

Coffee... I'm out of vanilla cream so just used milk. ICK! lol. My tastebuds are spoiled.

LOL.. Sierra, I almost just had mine black this morning but, it's been sitting there since Paul left for his job interview at 7:00. It's way toooo strong.

In our family usual breakfast during the week is oatmeal with milk or cereal with milk and a fruit.
I prefer having 2oz of unsalted famer's cheese with 1 tsp honey and English Breakfast tea with 1/4 cup skim milk or with a slice of lemon.

Weekend (mostly Sunday) breakfasts are always different and it can be anything what comes into mind during the week. Eggs and bacon with a garden salad for DH, salad and some steamed fish or meat for me or just pancakes of sourdough overnight waffles with berries, yogurt and honey. And we almost never drink coffee so it's either tea or skim milk.

we decided to go to Casa De Fruita for a ride today. So I took 2 soft sub roll, buttered and toasted them after I'd hollowed them out, then filled with a small amount of cottage fries,sprinkled on some sliced green onion then topped with a fried egg and bacon and away we went towels around our necks:LOL:
kadesma:)

My cupboard was bare this morning. No bread, no eggs, no thawed meat of any kind, no milk, no nuthin!

Ya know those great big hamburger buns with sesame seeds that come 6 to a package? I had two of those, toasted, with Laura Schudders natural peanut butter, and a pot of coffee. I went grocery shopping this afternoon. Tomorrow WILL be different. I am thinking fritatta.

roxygirl said:
Pancakes and bacon! LOL! There goes my diet...

my very favorite... i like the bacon to be nice and crispy and to put syrup on it.

Back
Top Bottom