What's for breakfast ? #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used the leftover sausage gravy from yesterday morning(I thinned it out a little with some milk) & made a breakfast pizza with bacon, scrambled eggs, green onions, & cheddar cheese on refrigerated pizza dough.

If I ever get around to eating it, a ciabatta roll, sliced and toasted with hazelnut cranberry cream cheese and hot tea (which has cooled off 3 times now!).

:D Coffee with vanilla cream. Same thing every day. I might dunk some peanut butter cookies in it this morning.

Had some coffee. Now have cat on my lap so I am just letting my tummy growl until I can get up. Think it will be some killer coleslaw for me though.

Crewsk, great minds are working again this morning--I was just about to bump this thread once I got caught up on my reading! We haven't done this the last few days and even though my breakfasts are usually boring, I like to see what everyone else is having, your family inparticular!

I had raisin bran and coffee. I'll snack on an apple with peanut butter in awhile.

Crewsk, for your overnight coffee cake, did you toast the pecans first or just throw them in as-is? I'm making this for an office thing Friday morning.

A Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate, waiting for the store to open where I had left my credit card yesterday. Thank goodness something was open!

I had dry toast & ginger tea, it's the only thing I thought I would be able to keep down. I woke up feeling really nauseous this AM. Everyone else had ham, egg, & cheese English muffins.

Back
Top Bottom