What's for breakfast ? #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cereal at home but someone at work had a birthday so there's a huge spread of food in the work room--it's too tempting! There are bagles and cream cheese, cheese and crackers, beef stick, coffee cakes, cookies, some sort of egg casserole, apple crisp, birthday cake. I'm snacking on half a bagle with cream cheese and better do my best to stay away from that room today!

We had a breakfast pizza with the leftover bacon from yesterday, white gravy, scrambled eggs, & mozzarella cheese. Hubby & I had creme brulle coffe & the kids had milk.

crewsk said:
Yes I did! :D I looked at hubby when I poured my 2nd cup & told him that it was for you.

You're such a sweetie! Thanks :D

FF, creme brulee coffee is a coffee that is flavored like creme brulee. It's very tasty! You can find it in most specialty coffee stores.

SierraCook said:
Biscuits and gravy and coffee
next time you have that, let me know.. I'll hop on the next plane!
yum.gif
:LOL:

I had some peanut butter toast, 1/2 grapefruit, earl grey tea

that's true.. nothing better for breakfast than pizza... I think MJ would agree with that too.

I made 2 eggs over-easy, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, and wheat toast, glass of milk, coffee (which I'm still drinking)

I had a banana and strawberry smoothie from my new blender, before walking to the farmers market.

I can only stay for a short time today, need to catch kick-off of Broncos and Colts, then Vikings and Green Bay. Do not want to say who I root for, but you may be able to figure it out by the colorations. Both teams have a couple of former Oregon Ducks on them.

Anyway, need to get to it and fix buttermilk-buckwheat pancakes with real Canadian maple syrup, sausage, oj and coffee while watching the first game. I am getting hungry just thinking about it.

Be back tomorrow. Have an awesome day.

Coffee with vanilla cream
two soft boiled eggs on slightly buttered toast.

and more coffee!

Back
Top Bottom