What's for breakfast ? #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Juliev

Washing Up
I am thawing out some leftover mashed taters and going to make potato patties. I only have enough to make 3. I mixed up a little sour cream with some finely chopped green onion. I'll dollop that on top. I'm drinking hot chocolate right now.

I had for breakfast a double espresso with lots of fresh cream! AND I had... left over curry for breaktast LOL

lol middie, I just reread what I wrote for breakfast.... I'm even talking like that stupid commercial now "a dollop, a dollop, a dollop... of Daisy"

Juliev said:
lol middie, I just reread what I wrote for breakfast.... I'm even talking like that stupid commercial now "a dollop, a dollop, a dollop... of Daisy"

NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo don't do it julie !!!!!! lol

sorry.. already did it :LOL:

I put a dollup, a dollup, a dollup on my tater patties! lmao!

Butter pecan pancakes with maple syrup, sausage, & scrambled eggs. I toasted some pecans in butter & added them to Goodweed's pancakes. I was in heaven with the smell & flavor of these!

That sounds great Crewsk! I had Frosted Mini Wheats and a slice of my banana bread. Drinking decaf (I'm still doing it!) pumpkin spice coffee (yeah, yeah, yeah, more pumpkin!).

today, i had a clementine, baked lays, leftover chinese veggie soup (i'm soaked to the bone, it's pouring out), and a diet coke.

Back
Top Bottom