What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's early, in the 5ish am time slot. just rotated the fruit in the dehydrator so I picked at much of it. yanked out some of the pear/apple/black grapes in there, gad they're good. later though, it'll be black coffee but I may cheat and add a little white chocolate macadamia nut creamer:neutral:, kashi with ff milk and a naval orange

Yay for wonderful parents! My care package came this morning with 4 bags of Peet's beans in it!

So today is a big mug of Peet's Major Dickason and steel cut oats with blueberries!!!

Yesterday I had a 500 calorie cherry cheesecake muffin, which led me to blow my calorie count out of the water for the day!
This morning will be a small bowl of oatmeal, an apple and a yogurt. And about 30 minutes on the elliptical!!

Instant apples & cinnamon oatmeal and 3 cups of coffee... better make another pot!

Orange juice, 2 pieces of cape seed bread with cinnamon sugar, a banana and a cup of Moroccan Pomegranate Red Tea. That tea is wonderful but unfortunately I only have a couple of tea bags left and I got it at a little health food store on Vancouver Island last summer when I was cooking over there. So I am savouring every cup!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom