What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Egg white scramble with shallots, tomato, spinach, fresh basil and 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries. Enjoyed my big mug of Peet's earlier!

My post holiday (Easter Sunday) warmed up left over ham and a couple of fried eggs. Yes . . . I'm a county girl. And I think I might splurge even more so this morning and make myself a couple of bisquits and a little gravy. Okies, I;m off now because this is making me hungry. ha-ha

Hope everyone enjoyed there Easter Sunday; if not for the religous reasons, for the reason of simply spending time with your family . . .

Yesterday I made Egg Muffins (egg whites, spring onions, ground flax seed, basil, red pepper & Fakin Bacon) so this morning I nuked 2 and had them with some black grapes. Super tasty and you can put whatever you like in them! I made some for the boy as well, his had lean ham, spring onion & mushrooms. I started making these last summer and rediscovered them yesterday!! They work best in silicon muffin pans.

Recipe here Kalyn's Kitchen: Recipe Favorites: Egg Muffins Revisited, Again

made corned beef hash from the final leftovers of my brisket and veg ... spuds cabbage carrots swede onion garlic the last two slices of brisket all chopped up, pan sauteed with butter and a bit of broth, then crisped and topped with over easy eggs.

wow! a winner. gotta do corned beef brisket a lot more often. so easy and so good.

My favorite brekkie, steel cut oats with ground flax seed, protein powder, lots of cinnamon and fresh blueberries. Oh and a large mug of Peet's French Roast!

I just ate a scrambled egg, toast and a piece of turkey sausage. My new "thing" is get enough breakfast, with protein, as soon as I get up. Some mornings I don't feel like it, thats for sure. On those mornings, I'll do a protein/fruit shake and a piece of toast.

I think I'm making omlettes this morning, and fried potatoes.
I was going to yesterday, but DH walked in with cinnamon rolls....
So I just had the potaoes w/ some melted cheese and the roll.

maybe the 3rd time's the charm for the health kick in this house.
Not so much a diet for me as DH, but being healthier.
1/2 a whole grain english muffin (no butter :() drizzled w/ a little honey
apple slices dipped in 2 TB peanut butter.

Oh and 4 (so far) cups of coffee. I don't care if that part is healthy or not, ya ain't taking a SINGLE cup from me!!!

i made crepes(lol) out of uncooked flour tortillas. got the tortillas at grocery store. slathered with butter and heated in skillet. sprinkled lemon juice and powdered sugar on them.

they were just yummy.

grocery del. today and i ordered some ready made crepes. for some reason i am never happy with them made from scratch.

babe:chef::chef:

I took a couple of PBJ & cinnamon sandwiches and made them into French toast.

I think if you avoid eggs, very often, is better for health. You can use oats and make
cereal bars or oat muffins. There are so many things you can do

Back
Top Bottom