What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, Karen, I agree totally. Kitchen Scrapbook I just love your blog and all the things you post here. These scones look 10 times better than the original. I love the fanned strawberry garnish. I have to try these.

I had 6 cups of coffee and a teeny oops bagel.
oh and I finally tried a bit of our fat free muffin. woulda been good if I liked raspberry.......

This morning I made cream cheese blintzes topped with peach fruit spread.

For our regular Sunday brunch I am thinking of french toast made from cranberry walnut bread with mixed berries and whipped cream, sausages, and homemade hasbrowns.

Oh Laurie, that sounds good, good good. We had apple pancakes and fried eggs on the side. Of course, DH piled his eggs on top of the pancakes...blechh. I could hardly watch.....

Oh Laurie, that sounds good, good good. We had apple pancakes and fried eggs on the side. Of course, DH piled his eggs on top of the pancakes...blechh. I could hardly watch.....

Karen, our previous border did that and since I am not an egg fan, I couldn't watch either!! DH likes to roll his pancakes around sausages and dip it in syrup. Your apple pancakes sound great by the way!

The apple pancakes were pretty good - I used the recipe in the cookbook that came with my KitchenAid mixer. I think they would be better with a little melted butter added to the batter and perhaps some finely chopped pecans or walnuts.....

This morning, I threw together some plantain pancakes. They came out a little too delicate. Next time I should probably reduce the plantain, and increase the milk and flour.

DH brought home doughnuts....
bad bad bad!!!
Now I gotta walk extra!

Scrambled eggs and grapefruit juice for me. Pancakes and smoked pork chops with coffee for DH. The bird had some eggs and finished off the pork chop bone.

I made Abby and Mitch scrambled eggs and bacon, Katie and I had fried eggs and bacon, and made the wife an omelet with southwestern style chicken strips and shredded Mexican style cheese with bacon on the side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom