What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had cornmeal pancakes and made them nice and smooth by beating the egg whites before blending them in, and we had homemade syrup. They were delicious!

Always start the day with cup of coffee but as from today I am going to have hot lemon juice ( for cleansing ) every morning then generally I like oats or muesli but sometimes I love boiled egg with whole meal toast.

Last Saturday was opening day at the blueberry patch, so today I made blueberry and cream cheese blintzes.

Dear Fahriye, I agree with your choice of breakfast, but hot water or cold with a slice
of fresh lemon is wonderful.

ran out the door at 8 to grocery shop before it was 90 degrees...
so I had a kit kat bar on my way back. oops.
guess its a salad for lunch!

clementines- i could eat like 5 of them if i wasn't so tired at 5:00. thy're so teeny!

I am going to prepare Turkish breakfast for my family tomorrow. It will be goats cheese, black olives, sliced tomatoes and cucumbers and home made jam. For a occasional treat I cook sucuk which is a spicy sausage cooked with egg, will be on the menu too.

Cheerios, fresh strawberries, banana walnut scones with Irish butter, orange juice and coffee. Not exciting, but really tasty.

Me, too Babe. I love breakfast for dinner sometimes. And it's so much easier than fixing all that stuff first thing in the morning. Tonight we were supposed to meet some friends for pizza - they are leaving tomorrow to go back to the states for a few months. We went to the pizza place, noted that their prices had gone up about 50% since the last time we were there, and ordered something to drink (limonada for me, pepsi for dh). So we waited. And waited. Pretty soon, 40 minutes had gone by, so we just came home, and I made a really nice chef's salad, which was just what we wanted instead of heavy, overpriced pizza. Just got an apology email from our friends - they got overwhelmed with last minute stuff to do. No problem....ended up having a nice dinner on the back patio.

pizza, lemonade & sprite. with cheese fries. (breakfast wasn't till around noon.)

Last edited:
I have 2 eggs and several bacon slices (I didn't count them, but it looks like 4 or 5) sitting on the counter coming to room temperature right now. These will be accompanied by two slices of some number of grains (either 7, 9 or multi, I forget which) toast with butter and strawberry preserves, and a cup or two of fresh, dark roasted Costa Rican coffee from my co-worker's coffee plantation, which I spent about an hour last week-end putting into pods.

Comming to room temperature? I don't understand, you eat cold eggs?

Cranberry white Stilton blintzes topped with blueberry-balsamic sauce.

I think I will have a DELICIOUS (not really) Slim-Fast shake.
Chocolate.
And coffee-o-rama of course. :)

I made a casserole. Frozen hashbrowns for the crust, eggs, milk, red and green bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, ham, colby jack cheese, salt and pepper. Tomatoes fresh out the garden on the side. It will be posted on my website shortly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom