What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most of the year, I am a meat and eggs person. However, from mid June to frost, it's fresh fruit. This morning, 'lopes, tomatos with basil, blue and raspberrys, All picked the same day as purchased I do not grow a garden as I have a lot of gardener friends who beg me to take their excess. Dinner is the same, corn, squash, eggplant, radish, to name a few. For me, the perfect accompaniment is homemade salmon spread on bagels, and all, of course, washed down with good coffee.

Bagelfuls (I love these things, they are in the grocery freezer section, they are bagelsticks stuffed with cream cheese any flavor. They are quick and easy and very tasty! Along with a cup of coffee.

Omlette in a Zip Lock Bag-

Monday thru Friday (posted once before) I have my oatmeal.

Saturday and Sunday....Omlette Days.

Boil Water

Place egg (one or two) in a plastic sealed bag and put in all you want ...
peppers, cheese, meat, etc. Drop into boiling water and WALLA...your omlet
is cooking. Enjoy. Aria

Bagelfuls (I love these things, they are in the grocery freezer section, they are bagelsticks stuffed with cream cheese any flavor. They are quick and easy and very tasty! Along with a cup of coffee.

i wanted to try those... okay ~(shielding self from masses of microwave owners)~ i don't want a microwave so could i bake them.:ohmy:

Poached eggs and turkey bacon this morning. Sat., Belgian Waffles with strawberries and real maple syrup.

i am in a rut. chocolate slim fast, strawberries and banana.

babe
that's it! [insert the stomping my feet emoticon] you live close enough to me, I'm coming over to your house and giving you this smoothie I just made for my breakfast.:-p I love chocolate slim fast but have a preference to Atkins chocolate milk shake.

Breakfast smoothie was: handful of frozen blueberries, banana, skim milk, 2 Southbeach diets 1% cottage cheese with blueberrys in blender

It's noon and m y friends and I just got back from eating breakfast at Cracker Barrel (awesome breakfasts). Buuurrrrppp. I have this breakfast only once per year and today was the day :LOL:.
It is loaded with calories, cholesterol and fat but what the heck it's worth it once a year. Try this one if you ever go there: Sunrise Sampler: 2 Eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, hash browns, grits, toast or biscuits and gravy, fried cinnamon apple slices, juice and coffee or tea. Wow. Great stuff. Now I won't eat til dinner time. Is is dinner time yet?

Back
Top Bottom