What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A rare brekkie for me this morning....toasted plain bagel with unsalted butter and my usual large mug of Peets.

sounds great, mama!!

i ate a chix taco sans shell & drank a caffeine-free diet pepsi.

Kinda chilly this morning, and DH is on his annual "I gotta get in shape" kick that usually lasts a month or 2...
He made oatmeal w/ a bit of ground flax, cinnamon, something else.

Kinda chilly this morning, and DH is on his annual "I gotta get in shape" kick that usually lasts a month or 2...
He made oatmeal w/ a bit of ground flax, cinnamon, something else.
oh reminds me that my entire family must be cold now too living in Minnesota. dh and I love it there.

My breakfast is still being drunk.
Skim milk, frozen raspberry's/frozen cantelope/frozen blueberry's, strawberry ff yogurt, flax seeds. So good and good for me. I think I just got my fruit for the day in, as well as my dairy.

I usually make our breakfast for the road as we travel 40 min to work every day.

It consists of 2/3 cup vanilla yogurt (low fat)
1/4 cup granola
handfull of berries, (blue, ras, black, what ever is in season)
and another piece of fruit cut up, banana, peach.

It keeps me tied over until lunch, and it's yummy.

Blueberry-cheesecake blintzes (made with blueberry fruit spread and cheesecake pudding).

not sure. coffee so far. I feel like cooking but will probably make a big breakfast monday when nobody has to work.
:)

I'm thinking of making on couple egg salad sandwiches on hamburger buns. Yesterday I made some killer egg salad, got the mixture just right, but my house smelled like a toilet backed up for four hours after I ate..... :ermm:
That's holding me back a little :(

Back
Top Bottom