What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm.. Now I've had refried beans with scrambled eggs and threw on some tobasco sauce on both, but never baked beans:wacko:

My favourite part of a full english brekfast is when the baked beans sit on top of cripsy fried bread. The bread then becomes a little soggy from the bean juice, but still retains most of it's crispyness. Combine with Bacon and HP and I'm in heaven! :ohmy:

My favourite part of a full english brekfast is when the baked beans sit on top of cripsy fried bread. The bread then becomes a little soggy from the bean juice, but still retains most of it's crispyness. Combine with Bacon and HP and I'm in heaven! :ohmy:

Well at least is isn't haggis:sick:

My wifes mom is British, and after we met she introduced me to thier breakfast growing up: Soft boiled eggs in the fancy dishes with strips of bread.
I promptly introduced her to my midwestern breakfast style: Bacon, sausage, ham, hash, skillet potatoes, pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs, toast, orange juice, and milk. Yes, that is all at once. Then again, that was after having done three hours of choirs and before going to school...
These days my preferred is eggs benedict with peach slices and hashbrowns with cheese and onion, orange juice to drink. We keep it much more simple these days ;)

Fancy Dishes = Egg Cups! :LOL:

Eggs Benedict with Hashbrows sounds nice, but why the peaches and cheese and onion?

This may sound sad, but I had never seen an egg cup or heard of eating soft boiled eggs growing up! It was all new to me, and seemed so very foreign. ;)

The peaches are a nice garnish on the side and go well with the eggs benedict. The cheese and onion on the hashbrowns is something my mom always did growing up and I have never kicked the habit.

Slept in so it was leftover perogies from Friday night which were actually frozen from the last batch I made! Yes, perogies with garlic sausage, onion, butter and sour cream for breakfast!

Pumpkin flax pancakes again. I am still trying to get the recipe just right (and use up the rest of the pumpkin).

Eggs scrambled with onions (cracked and scrambled in the fry pan, sans milk ;)) and some leftover meat and cheese from last night's tacos.

Attachments

• eggstaco.jpg
    eggstaco.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 180
Looks yummy Pacanis. All I know is I get breakfast in bed, once again. Yesterday it was a fruit protien shake and bacon. Have no idea what DH has in mind today! Maybe I will direct him to your picture - I have some leftover lasange sauce which could fill in for the taco meat.

Back
Top Bottom