What's for Breakfast Feb. 25?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
I'm making Mish's bacon-potatoe frittata. :chef:

Oops, I meant Sunday, Feb. 26

Last edited:
We have a friend whose birthday was yesterday, and she's coming over for brunch today. HB is going to make sausage gravy and eggs, and she's going to make the biscuits. I'm going to direct the action from my rocking chair. :-p

I made some scrambled eggs with onions, swiss and chunks of left over
steak.

and as always
a nice cup of coffee.

We had our sunday breakfast out date, I just had some wonderful bacon and sourdough toast with black cherry preserves,and coffee, DH had the Market Scramble,which is scrambled eggs with cheese, sausage, spinach, onions, home fries with that touch or hint of garlic and parsley, sourdough toast and coffee...Yummers..I'm stuffed:LOL:

kadesma

Usually I have pancakes, waffles, or eggs for my Sunday breakfast. But today I had to be at the ranger station by 8 am to help sandbag some of the buildings there. So, I had a bowl of Grapenut Flakes and was out the door. We are expecting at least 5 inches of rain on top of the snow that we have on the ground. The snow level for this next storm is 8,000 feet in elevation. We currently are under a flood watch. In January, with a similar storm we had flooding in 4 different buildings.

SierraCook said:
Usually I have pancakes, waffles, or eggs for my Sunday breakfast. But today I had to be at the ranger station by 8 am to help sandbag some of the buildings there. So, I had a bowl of Grapenut Flakes and was out the door. We are expecting at least 5 inches of rain on top of the snow that we have on the ground. The snow level for this next storm is 8,000 feet in elevation. We currently are under a flood watch. In January, with a similar storm we had flooding in 4 different buildings.
Sounds like it's pretty nasty there SC...It's windy and off and on light rain here..This whole week is supposed to be nasty a good time to stay inside..Take care and keep safe.

kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom