What's For Dinner 12th September

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we had lasagna with some potato salad, pasta salad and some garlic bread :yum:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what will be for dinner. It will be just me tonight so any suggestions?

I just put a small pan of scalloped potatoes with some sliced ham in the oven. There is fresh veggies for a salad, mostly sliced tomatoes, cukes and some onion. Watermelon for later.

Classic T-Bone dinner. Garlic mash, fried mushroom and steamed carrots....

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 195
I'm making just penne pasta with meat sauce w/onions, peppers and of course a "cosmo"; my speciality.

Still getting rid of leftovers. I'll have spaghetti with a salad. Have some coconut pineapple bread for dessert.

Wife's out town. Chance to lose some weight. Last night, some Tasso's kalamata olives, Mancini roasted red peppers and red wine (b4 ounces each). Tonight roasted, butternut squash seeds and a couple of rum and cokes.

Everyones meals look and sound wonderful!!

Our dinner was Homemade - wonton soup, egg rolls (first run and family gave them 2 thumbs up!!) and fried rice

img_1185727_0_43f31299ecfa5b52a174d9fc1fad6b7b.jpg

img_1185727_1_e680195c8c39a2d80d285accfeddd2b7.jpg

Ms M, unfortunately your pictures aren't showing for me (Rock's are). But you meal sounds amazing!

I have had another bad headache day and not too hungry but I know I need to eat. I am thinking fish and chips at a nearby place....if I can bribe my neighbour to drive me there I will treat her too! :)

If not, I will probably have the last of the pulled pork (no bun) and some salad.

EDit: now I can see Ms M's pics and they ARE amazing. I love wonton soup and eggrolls!

Ms M, unfortunately your pictures aren't showing for me (Rock's are). But you meal sounds amazing!

I have had another bad headache day and not too hungry but I know I need to eat. I am thinking fish and chips at a nearby place....if I can bribe my neighbour to drive me there I will treat her too! :)

If not, I will probably have the last of the pulled pork (no bun) and some salad.

EDit: now I can see Ms M's pics and they ARE amazing. I love wonton soup and eggrolls!
Thank you LP.

I hate migraines!! I had a baby one the other day and wanted to crawl under a cool, dark, quiet rock! Feel better

Rock, Patty, MsM, dinner looks so good! Gorgeous steak, chop and sides! MsM, I just want to dive into that plate! Deep fried egg roll? Your fried rice and soup look wonderful. Looking forward to the recipes!

Inspired by CWS's lunch thread, we will have Slop (mashed potatoes with vegs and cheese).

Last edited:
I promised at the Trader Joe's thread to post this here. This is an adaptation of a tasting I had from our local TJ store that I used when my kitchen was recently out of commission. It was so good, I've used it twice since then.
Saute' 4 oz. chopped Panchetta and add a combo of cut up asparagus, onions, and mushrooms. To this, add a whole package of TJ's frozen "Gnocchi al Gorgonzola" and 1/4 cup of water. Cook till hot and blended.
It's really delicious and the sauce is wonderful. I'll try to remember to post a picture when I'm out of the kitchen.

Rock, Patty, MsM, dinner looks so good! Gorgeous steak, chop and sides! MsM, I just want to dive into that plate! Deep fried egg roll? Your fried rice and soup look wonderful. Looking forward to the recipes!

Inspired by CWS's lunch thread, we will have Slop (mashed potatoes with vegs and cheese).
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom