What's for Dinner 4/1/16?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
Roadkill Tartare
Dumpster Salad with Limburger Dressing
Mashed Cardboard with parsley and butter
Dingleberries and cream

Beagle brought in some interesting pre-dead things from her walk, so I'm thinking a stir fry with them. I may have to try the velveting technique. We have a lot of Asian ladybugs in the sunroom, they may be good roasted and sprinkled on ice cream, add a nice crunch.

Last edited:
I ran across a tub of unused kitty litter while cleaning the basement. I think I'll mix a bit with some old catnip left behind in the cupboard and use it as a coating for some chicken I have in the fridge. Haven't figured out the sides yet, so I'll report later with detales.

Gar gumbo over living rice. Souffle of unborn octopus (recipe from the "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" cookbook).:yum:

You may want to try this one, CG. 1 can Campbell's pork and beans, 1 sliced hot dog, 1 package prepared lime jello. Mix, chill, and enjoy!

Last edited:
Tonight's dinner was "sushi." I have to say it was pretty good once it stopped wiggling around. :yum:

weird-food-7.jpg

Ooooh, yummy sounding dinners tonight everyone! :ROFLMAO:

I'm just having a big, loaded up salad. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a nice juicy worm...yum! :ermm::LOL:

Roadkill Tartare
Dumpster Salad with Limburger Dressing
Mashed Cardboard with parsley and butter
Dingleberries and cream

Somebody needs to take up a collection for her and take away that dang pickup truck. I get dumpster diving, but usually it's lumber.

Just saying.

Buffalo chicken wings, steamed asparagus with melted sharp cheddar over it, corn on the cob, and ice cream. Nom nom nom!

Back
Top Bottom