What's for dinner 5/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried my hand at an alfredo sauce and made fettuccine alfredo with sliced baked chicken breast on the top, cauliflower and salad on the side.

Grocery store deli Pizza. Husband has a meeting tonight, and I couldn't resist the $6.00 loaded pizza sale. It's in the oven now so we'll see.

Babe, I want an artichoke bad!! I'll have to go on a search tomorrow. What kind of a dipping sauce do you like? I like Best Foods mayo mixed with lemon and garlic powder.

Frank you must have Kathleen tell us about her garden!! Wow, fresh grown lettuce??

Last edited:
Grocery store deli Pizza. Husband has a meeting tonight, and I couldn't resist the $6.00 loaded pizza sale. It's in the oven now so we'll see.

Babe, I want an artichoke bad!! I'll have to go on a search tomorrow. What kind of a dipping sauce do you like? I like Best Foods mayo mixed with lemon and garlic powder.

Frank you must have Kathleen tell us about her garden!! Wow, fresh grown lettuce??

i really just like mayo. maybe i will try your way.:chef:

Kayelle,
I had the tastest artichike at Phils in Moss Landing It was hollowed and then fillled with shrim,crab,anchovey,parsley, majoram,and leeks or some light onion maybe shallots it was yummy. The artichoke came from Castroville. I have several dipping sauces for the leaves one is a of course garlic butter, a mustard cream, just plain evoo and salt to dip your warm or chilled leaves, in the end enjoy the heart of your choke.
kades

Chicken wings and kale? Why not! Love the combo. The mac and cheese is a great side. I'll have to remember that next time I make wings.

Frank, what do people say, everything happens for a reason? I didn't pick up enough bark so I didn't unhook the trailer so I didn't pick up any hamburger so I just had to cook those ribs :chef:
Not fo sho, just fo eatin' :)

Attachments

• ribs.jpg
    ribs.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 204
That's the way I want mine to turn out! Not all black but plenty of caramelization. YUM!

*wiping drool from the keyboard*

Last edited:
Chicken wings and kale? Why not! Love the combo. The mac and cheese is a great side. I'll have to remember that next time I make wings.

I have been watching DDD video's. So I took a culinary trip south tonight.:chef:

Oh they were not Buffalo style Wings.
Your ribs look YUMMY!!

That's the way I want mine to turn out! Not all black but plenty of caramelization. YUM!

*wiping drool from the keyboard*

lol, thanks. A little black is a good thing. Sweet Baby Ray's Vidalia Onion. Yum.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have been watching DDD video's. So I took a culinary trip south tonight.:chef:

Oh they were not Buffalo style Wings.
Your ribs look YUMMY!!

Oh yeah... they serve everything with mac and cheese down there :LOL:
I think I saw that one :)

Thanks

Thanks Andy.

Kayelle,
I had the tastest artichike at Phils in Moss Landing It was hollowed and then fillled with shrim,crab,anchovey,parsley, majoram,and leeks or some light onion maybe shallots it was yummy. The artichoke came from Castroville. I have several dipping sauces for the leaves one is a of course garlic butter, a mustard cream, just plain evoo and salt to dip your warm or chilled leaves, in the end enjoy the heart of your choke.
kades

Oh girl, you're killing me here!! That sounds out of this world!!:ohmy:

For supper tonight we actually had the appetizer I made for the DC Four Seasons Challenge, so I can't say yet what it was! All I can say it that it was my "Fall" entry and that we LOVED it! :cool:

I sliced the leftover pork tenderloin into medallions and warmed them in a sauce made from crimini mushrooms,garlic, red wine and beef broth. Served with white rice, fresh steamed green beans and salad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom